Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

I can't wait to hear the popular opinion on Nolan when the goals completely dry up. Terrible squad analysis.

That was the only thing he got wrong tbh.

The analysis of Jonas and Routledge sounds like it was written by someone with more than a hint of bias. Routledge is twice the player. The analysis of Carroll is more sugar-coated than a wedding cake. And he seems to have ignored the fact that we don't have a single decent RB in the squad.

So you believe Routledge is top class? He's hardly lavished praise on Jonas either, just that he enjoys watching him, nothing at all wrong with that.

I can't wait to hear the popular opinion on Nolan when the goals completely dry up. Terrible squad analysis.

That was the only thing he got wrong tbh.

The analysis of Jonas and Routledge sounds like it was written by someone with more than a hint of bias. Routledge is twice the player. The analysis of Carroll is more sugar-coated than a wedding cake. And he seems to have ignored the fact that we don't have a single decent RB in the squad.

So you believe Routledge is top class? He's hardly lavished praise on Jonas either, just that he enjoys watching him, nothing at all wrong with that.

Routledge is probably the closest thing we have to top class in the final third.

Guest neesy111

Do players jet in for talks, thought all of that would be handled by club officials and agents. If he's coming over it must be to sign surely?

i'm guessing it'll be for medical and then to sign, ben arfa behind carroll for man utd then?