Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Ben Arfa making his recovery in a parisian nightclub  :dowie:

:celb:

Injured early October, Hatem Ben Arfa is making his recovery in a funny way . Last week, he has made a quick tour of a famous Parisian nightclub.

Saturday, November 27, more precisely, HBA has been seen at  Le Crystal nightclub, located on rue Ponthieu in the 8th arrondissement. Right in his boots, he posed with guests in a black polo with a smile.

Full article in french  : http://www.le10sport.com/Football/Foot-Anglais/Ben-Arfa-se-soigne-en-boite-de-nuit-011241573.html

anyone elses eyes instantly forget about the article and lock onto the blond?

Thought you meant in the actual photo with HBA at first.... was afraid I had passed the gay test!

Wonder if he'll be the same player as before or if he'll return like in a Owen-way.

The thing is though, Owen's game was all about his pace.

Even if Ben Arfa lost a bit of pace, he still has fantastic vision and technique. Something which Owen never had.

Wonder if he'll be the same player as before or if he'll return like in a Owen-way.

Even if Ben Arfa lost a bit of pace, he still has fantastic vision and technique. Something which Owen never had.

Owen under Keegan suggests otherwise, but that's not the thing to talk about.

I agree about Ben Arfa, though. But I'm not only thinking about his pace, but also about his confidence, which also seemed to be a big problem with Owen when he came back in 2006 imo.

You couldn't be more wrong.