Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest Big Al

WICKED whispers that Hatem Ben Arfa may never recover fully from his double leg break have been strenuously denied by Alan Pardew.

http://www.sundaysun.co.uk/sport/newcastle-united/nufc-news/2011/05/29/pardew-denies-the-wicked-whispers-about-ben-arfa-79310-28782193/

Yeah, I've read it half an hour ago and was defo relieved - my only problem with it is that it comes from Pardew's mouth - not the most credible source, you know..

Call me a pessimist, but I've always said I want to wait till I see Ben Arfa back on the pitch before I start thinking that he could be our best (one of our best) player(s) next season.

We've seen it with Owen back those years what a heavy injury can do to a great player.

Guest axel

Call me a pessimist, but I've always said I want to wait till I see Ben Arfa back on the pitch before I start thinking that he could be our best (one of our best) player(s) next season.

We've seen it with Owen back those years what a heavy injury can do to a great player.

:lol: :lol:

Sorry, but he was the time he joined us.

Without doubt tbh.

Without doubt tbh.

Get out of here with this Owen asslicking. Not true Newcastle fans.

Guest VegasToon

Seriously excited to see him come back especially if we pull off a couple of these rumored transfers. 

Gameiro

Zogbia                      Ben Afra                        Gervinho

Tiote                          Cabaye

Add Barton, Nolan, Jonas, Gosling and Best for depth.

:banana2:

Guest sicko2ndbest

Seriously excited to see him come back especially if we pull off a couple of these rumored transfers. 

Gameiro (messi)

Zogbia(affellay)                      Ben Arfa(xavi)                        Gervinho (villa)

Tiote (busquets)                          Cabaye (iniestA)

We could be the premierships version of barca ;)

Gameiro (messi)

Zogbia(affellay)                      Ben Arfa(xavi)                         Gervinho (villa)

Tiote (busquets)                           Cabaye (iniestA)

We could be the premierships version of barca ;)

One could say......Barcelona of the north maybe? :bluestar:...........cue 10 threads on RTG quoting this and making up some story about delusions of grandeur.

Gameiro

Zogbia                      Ben Afra                        Gervinho

Tiote                          Cabaye

That would be a fucking astonishing lineup. We're a million miles away from signing all of the above but if we could it would completely vindicate the decision to sell Carroll for £35m IMO.

Would like to see an Englishman in there somewhere.

There will be at least two in half our games I reckon unless Barton really does leave, and people are very mistaken to think that it could or should be any different.

Nolan will be starting every game when fit as our club captain.

Couldn't give a fudge really how many English players we've got.

If we could sign somebody like Sturridge, Jarvis etc then great but quite frankly there is no value in English players for the most part.

Fuck buying English, you just get ripped off. If we bought English we'd be looking at Reo-Coker and Smith next season instead of Tiote and possibly Cabaye. The more cheeky European bargains the better.

There will be at least two in half our games I reckon unless Barton really does leave, and people are very mistaken to think that it could or should be any different.

If we're going to be playing some tippy-tappy, movement in the midfield, continental style then Nolan will be a fish out of water.

If we're going to be playing some tippy-tappy, movement in the midfield, continental style then Nolan will be a fish out of water.

More a whale TBH.