Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest thenorthumbrian

Mackems dodging the HBA bullet again  :dave:

To be fair we hammered them llast season without him, i'm sure we can do the same again :)

Who scored a hat trick in that game again ?

And is he still here ?

You're right, I forgot the only way to beat a team was to put out exactly the same lineup from the last time you beat them and wait for the exact same match to happen again.

It might be to hold on to one of your best goalscorers to give yourself a better chance in the next game.

Nah, would rather not have to rely on a bloke that was blowing out his arse after 60 minutes of most games to be hoenst. Better off replacing him with proper athletes.

Fair enough as far as it goes, but how many of these proper athletes(presumably the close season signings) have you seen play and what are their goalscoring record like ?

Well Demba Ba's isnt too shabby to be fair is it?

Lets not forget, Nolans goals dried up big time when Carroll left, what was it, 2 after he left? And when he didnt score he didnt contribute, or contributed very little at least.

It might have been a good idea to make some attempt to hold onto Carroll as well.

To be fair we hammered them llast season without him, i'm sure we can do the same again :)

And is he still here ?

You're right, I forgot the only way to beat a team was to put out exactly the same lineup from the last time you beat them and wait for the exact same match to happen again.

It might be to hold on to one of your best goalscorers to give yourself a better chance in the next game.

Nah, would rather not have to rely on a bloke that was blowing out his arse after 60 minutes of most games to be hoenst. Better off replacing him with proper athletes.

Fair enough as far as it goes, but how many of these proper athletes(presumably the close season signings) have you seen play and what are their goalscoring record like ?

Lets not forget, Nolans goals dried up big time when Carroll left, what was it, 2 after he left? And when he didnt score he didnt contribute, or contributed very little at least.

It might have been a good idea to make some attempt to hold onto Carroll as well.

SILLY MONEY

Guest thenorthumbrian

And is he still here ?

SILLY MONEY

I would rather have Carroll than the money, which we know isn't going top be spent.

You can't sit and watch a balance sheet.

And is he still here ?

SILLY MONEY

I would rather have Carroll than the money, which we know isn't going top be spent.

Bet Mike does :fwap:

And is he still here ?

SILLY MONEY

ahem....i'll have you know we've spent a fortune this summer!

And is he still here ?

SILLY MONEY

I would rather have Carroll than the money

on this summer's evidence, so would i

And is he still here ?

SILLY MONEY

Best response I've seen in a while. Makes sense aswell, which is a bonus!! :)

And is he still here ?

SILLY MONEY

IMO we shouldn't have done more to hold onto Carroll.  What we should have done is sell him for £35m and then use that money to improve the team.  So far we've spent maybe £10m of it, so there's a significant amount left (at least £20m even taking signing on/agent fees into account).  If its not spent by the end of this summer or January then I'm going to be very interested in where its gone, which will inevitably be shown in the club accounts.

And is he still here ?

SILLY MONEY

Bet Mike does :fwap:

I bet he's more sobbing than wanking when he looks at ours though.

I wouldn't be surprised at the slightest if he's thinking that he needs to get himself fit, get matches under his belt, preform to his ability and then jump bloody ship to a proper club at the earliest opportunity, for the sake of his career.

I wouldn't be surprised at the slightest if he's thinking that he needs to get himself fit, get matches under his belt, preform to his ability and then jump bloody ship to a proper club at the earliest opportunity, for the sake of his career.

Thats the only reason he's here anyway. Buy em low, sell em high. Mike Ashley - Business man, entrepreneur, massive cunt.

Thought there would have been some official news on his injury by now?  :undecided:

Please could one of the Twiter users on here should ask Caulkin, Douglas or Edwards to ask about HBA in next weeks press conference.  Would have him back for the QPR game if the 4 weeks out story is correct.  Would only miss 3 league games and a Carling Cup match (which he probably wouldn't have played in anyway).

And is he still here ?

SILLY MONEY

Best response I've seen in a while. Makes sense aswell, which is a bonus!! :)

i was taking the piss  :lol:

Thought there would have been some official news on his injury by now?  :undecided:

Please could one of the Twiter users on here should ask Caulkin, Douglas or Edwards to ask about HBA in next weeks press conference.  Would have him back for the QPR game if the 4 weeks out story is correct.  Would only miss 3 league games and a Carling Cup match (which he probably wouldn't have played in anyway).

Ive already asked him today (Caulkin) but he hasnt responded.

Ive already asked him today (Caulkin) but he hasnt responded.

I have tweeted a few, was getting replies last night.. we shall see

http://www.le10sport.com/Football/Foot-Anglais/Ben-Arfa-en-danger-a-Newcastle-050850288.html

It says : Ben arfa "in danger" in Newcastle (because your club recruits players who have the same style than HBA as Marveaux and Obertan)     

LOL

:lol:

As in his place is in danger? That's funny.

So mimi, what are your feelings on Obertan? People are slitting ther wirsts about the signing. Me not so much.

Thoughts?

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

She said he's like a poor Ben Arfa in the other thread. But when compared to our lovely Hatem that is to be expected :aww: