Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest mimifrench

I really think there is a kind of malediction with your club... lol

I have a bad feeling, such as HBA will never play a complete season for nufc

It is even more sadest when you think what a great player he could have been for you !

With his physic he should have gone to a less physical league like Spain or Germany...

I really think there is a kind of malediction with your club... lol

I have a bad feeling, such as HBA will never play a complete season for nufc

It is even more sadest when you think what a great player he could have been for you !

With his physic he should have gone to a less physical league like Spain or Germany...

It was an American team who he was injured against this time

If it was another long term injury id have agreed with mimi but missing 2 games is nothing in the grand scheme of things, obviously if he gets snapped in half on his return then yes his time here will have been cursed

Guest mimifrench

Depressing mimi is depressing.

Yes i admit, i'm depressed !

I havn't see this boy play since almost a year and it annoyes me a lot lol

Guest mimifrench

If it was another long term injury id have agreed with mimi but missing 2 games is nothing in the grand scheme of things, obviously if he gets snapped in half on his return then yes his time here will have been cursed

But are you sure he will only miss 2 games ? Thought i read it was more...

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

I think he'll come back after the international break.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Sup  :icon_rr:

Thread titles are like facts to me so yes 2 games :)

Would have him back training around the end of August, start of September then.  Enough time to get fit and get on the bench for QPR.  Will only miss 3 league games and a Carling Cup match, might not have even been risked in the cup anyway. 

Just hope it is only 3 or 4 weeks, and it's not like his last injury, where his return keeps getting put back all the while.  Would rather we aired on the side of caution and added some time on or just told it straight.

Guest Antec

Probably going to miss four matches then? :(

Probably going to miss four matches then? :(

Don't forget the NUFC injury time accumulator. Two weeks normally means four for us, three = six etc...