Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest icemanblue

Well I'll keep him out of my Fantasy League team until the first transfer window then. Cheers Pards!

missing a month isn't a disaster considering how his lucks gone since he's been here. What's four matches after he's been out for a year?

Agree. Actually thought this was really good news.

Is the kid maybe just maybe taking the piss ?

:lol: Fuck's sake man. Seriously, have a word with yourself.

What for considering that maybe he enjoys being back in France a little to much, and that thinking maybe he could be here having his injury sorted or am I missing something like the world greatest ankle doctor is in France ?

Is the kid maybe just maybe taking the p*ss ?

:lol: f***'s sake man. Seriously, have a word with yourself.

What for considering that maybe he enjoys being back in France a little to much, and that thinking maybe he could be here having his injury sorted or am I missing something like the world greatest ankle doctor is in France ?

It's a fair point like.

IMO there's significant cause for concern.

The fact that he always needs to be back in France to treat his injuries together with the fact that his injuries always seem to result in more time out than expected, combined with his history of bad behavior makes me think that something fishy is going on here.

Guest CheickMansour

Surely he can't go back unless he's authorised by the medical staff. I doubt we'd let him skive off for another 3-4weeks without evidence (eg. scan results, full examination etc).

I keep him here, he needs to blend with the squad and take part in the build up, while rushing up on his English.

We can't keep letting him swan off to France every time he breaks a fingernail.