Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest Haris Vuckic

I personally am very sorry if I have been a fool but we need you here to tell us about players like Hatem!

Don't take that for you, you've always been nice with me, even if you didn't answer my questions about Ben arfa lol

Any questions I will try to answer despite being a fool, please stay with us on this website!

I love Ben Arfa he has been my favourite player for years before he joined us!

Guest Rainforest

In more, the funniest thing in whole that story is you'd be very surprised if i'd put a picture of me, i think you'd be very very surprised... But i'm not that type of girl, who post picture of her in the net/forum.

Moreover i'm not here since a lot of time.

My only intention when i came here was to give you some informations on HBA and to see how did you perceive him. I read you, liked your humor and your football knowledge, so i decided to sign in your forum.

I explain you that because before you, i've never sign on a forum before...

So yes, i take offence when i read that someone posts wrong things about me.

You might think it's exagerated, but don't forget i'm a girl...

http://www.uplolit.com/media/201110/14964b888160fc5b19a19c365cdbb3e9.jpg

Guest mimifrench

I personally am very sorry if I have been a fool but we need you here to tell us about players like Hatem!

Don't take that for you, you've always been nice with me, even if you didn't answer my questions about Ben arfa lol

Any questions I will try to answer despite being a fool, please stay with us on this website!

I love Ben Arfa he has been my favourite player for years before he joined us!

Fine, we have definitely some common points !

Good night.

I'd also consider santon at rb with Simpson at lb,depending on marveuax's defensive capabilities,I realise it won't be a very popular view like

If you play with HBA, Marveaux, Jonas ans Ba,  i don't think you'll see a lot of defending from them... Unless Jonas has some defensive capabilities (i don't know him very well) that i ignore.

Mimi,

If you were getting married, what kind of floral display or ring would you like?

Totally unrelated of course.

Bore off man

Caught a few fish, Le Excellent!

Yeah it looks like it went really well for you

Shhh, be quiet.

Stunning lack of self awareness,you've succeeded in alienating a good contributor to the board by talking s**** just because they happen to be female. Why on earth you're telling me to be quiet when all I did was suggest you pack it in,I'm not sure.

Read the above man! I've apologised!

Well,fair play for that

Guest Haris Vuckic

I'd also consider santon at rb with Simpson at lb,depending on marveuax's defensive capabilities,I realise it won't be a very popular view like

If you play with HBA, Marveaux, Jonas ans Ba,  i don't think you'll see a lot of defending from them... Unless Jonas has some defensive capabilities (i don't know him very well) that i ignore.

Mimi,

If you were getting married, what kind of floral display or ring would you like?

Totally unrelated of course.

Bore off man

Caught a few fish, Le Excellent!

Yeah it looks like it went really well for you

Shhh, be quiet.

Stunning lack of self awareness,you've succeeded in alienating a good contributor to the board by talking s**** just because they happen to be female. Why on earth you're telling me to be quiet when all I did was suggest you pack it in,I'm not sure.

Read the above man! I've apologised!

Well,fair play for that

Hope Mimi carries on and helps us understand Hatem, she's been great since he came and I didn't mean to say anything wrong.

Just my daftness man!

Haha just joking man! :lol:

I know... And a woman, i'm a woman, it's clear no ?

@Rainforest : please stop with all of that and your hint/allusion, it is really boring...

Why do you want/have to imagine me to talk with me about football ??

Do you want me to post a picture of me to ensure you i'm a woman ??

Why would i lie about me on your forum ?? I don't need that to chat with people...

So, those who don't believe me, don't lose your time speaking with me...

In the beginning i found it funny but now it is very boring, maybe i was wrong about your reception of me on your forum.

Ignore them. :lol:

No, deleting my account will be more efficient. Those boys could then chat more quietly together.

Oh, and Dave if you read me, don't ask me next time why i want to delete my account, you have the answer here...

En fait, je pense que tout le monde apprécie vos contributions sur ce forum! J'espère que vous n'allez pas supprimer votre compte :)

do you think she means surprised like "ugly" surprise or "hot" surprise? either way, some people wanting to e-bone her do come off a bit desperate like...

http://www.lowbird.com/data/images/2010/04/img4bbc33d3a4167.jpg

Haha just joking man! :lol:

I know... And a woman, i'm a woman, it's clear no ?

@Rainforest : please stop with all of that and your hint/allusion, it is really boring...

Why do you want/have to imagine me to talk with me about football ??

Do you want me to post a picture of me to ensure you i'm a woman ??

Why would i lie about me on your forum ?? I don't need that to chat with people...

So, those who don't believe me, don't lose your time speaking with me...

In the beginning i found it funny but now it is very boring, maybe i was wrong about your reception of me on your forum.

Ignore them. :lol:

No, deleting my account will be more efficient. Those boys could then chat more quietly together.

Oh, and Dave if you read me, don't ask me next time why i want to delete my account, you have the answer here...

Mimi please don't delete your account. It might be more efficient for you but that would deprived this forum of your insights into the French players we have. Even though we have never chat before, I always find your posts interesting. Thanks

You lot are useless man  :lol:

She just missunderstood Haris replying "Just joking man" thats all & then the pic. Language differences, no one even suggested she was male.

Anyway im still unsure of Ben Arfa being up behind a single striker, sounds class on paper but not sure in reality whod be putting the ball in the net. I guess with just 1 infront of him, we'd be hoping quite often its largely him? Either that or we'd need Cabaye/Marv with their shooting boots on also. We'd need one of em to start matching their goalscoring seasons for this to work well.

Anyway im still unsure of Ben Arfa being up behind a single striker, sounds class on paper but not sure in reality whod be putting the ball in the net.

agreed

Jon, this one's for you...

Give him a sec. He's just finishing off Ba... ;)