Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest mimifrench

Smashing run for the Lovenkrands chance, reminiscent of the one he set up for Carroll against Everton with an equally s*** attempt at a finish. Just glided through the middle of the park.

You very rarely see a player burst through the middle like that, most wide players are excellent at dribbling in space but get them in tight situations at high speed, they turn to crud. He's so wasted out wide imo, takes a lot of the dager out of his game, really glad Pards sees him as a number 10.

Do you know where we can watch this action please ?

Official site, you'll have to pay i'm afraid.

Unless you wait a couple of hours, it's on an English show tonight and will most likely be put through one of the regular sports video sites later on.

Ok thanks... but i can't watch English shows  :(

Anyone has a video of this ? In PM ?  :whistle:

Smashing run for the Lovenkrands chance, reminiscent of the one he set up for Carroll against Everton with an equally s*** attempt at a finish. Just glided through the middle of the park.

You very rarely see a player burst through the middle like that, most wide players are excellent at dribbling in space but get them in tight situations at high speed, they turn to crud. He's so wasted out wide imo, takes a lot of the dager out of his game, really glad Pards sees him as a number 10.

Unless you wait a couple of hours, it's on an English show tonight and will most likely be put through one of the regular sports video sites later on.

You can always come round mine and watch it.

Guest mimifrench

You can always come round mine and watch it.

Your what ?

Please don't request illegal stuff via PM in public threads.

Guest hatem garrincha

Hello, thanks to the administrators who have accepted my registration.

As my french "colleagues" here, I'm listening this forum since the arrival of Hatem in your club. The Everton match thread was a great moment...

Can't wait to see him START against Blackburn Rovers

Howay the lads  :)

As my french "colleagues" here, I'm listening this forum since the arrival of Hatem in your club. The Everton match thread was a great moment...

Welcome to the forum! I love the politeness of the introduction :laugh:

Hatem is beating Paddy Kluivert now for number of fanboys/fangirls attracted to N-O, surely?

Bienvenue :thup:

Guest hatem garrincha

Bienvenue :thup:

Merci beaucoup Sifu.

Guest mimifrench

Please don't request illegal stuff via PM in public threads.

Oh i'm sorry  :embarassed:  I didn't want to request illegal stuff.

Well, i think i'll never ask something to someone now.

PS : And who said that i was requesting ILLEGAL links ?