Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

http://cache2.asset-cache.net/xc/125682668.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF8789219B309651A2344B3F0C800D072DFA2144C8F0C79099F214A684E010B34BDC935B

:) :)

Far too excited :lol:

Was pointed out in the match thread that there appears to be a penis on his mouth.

http://cache2.asset-cache.net/xc/125682668.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF8789219B309651A2344B3F0C800D072DFA2144C8F0C79099F214A684E010B34BDC935B

Was pointed out in the match thread that there appears to be a penis on his mouth.

Was pointed out in many threads over the years that there appears to be a penis on your forehead.

Was pointed out in many threads over the years that there appears to be a penis on your forehead.

:spit:

:iamatwat:

Guest mimifrench

Just seen that : Hatem Ben Arfa | Newcastle United | The Comeback | 2011/12 HD on YT

God, this player is class...

I don't remember the poster who said to me last time Ben arfa was crap against Stoke (last year)... he looked class on the video.

Anyway, what a very good team you have now... Let's hope you'll win at least a trophee this season.

Ha, and where is Colocho ? Ben arfa is not dead during the game tonight... Class from Pardew to have let him play tonight...

Look at that highlights video from 3 games, fucks sake :lol: we have an awesome number 10 at this club.

One thing that struck me about that video is his lightning speed with the ball at his feet. Would love to think he's still got that, hopefully someone who was at the game will confirm it. The other thing was I remember arguing with tossers on this forum that he didn't play badly against Stoke and that highlight reel just confirmed it.

I can confirm Ben Arfa is still quick as hell! I wouldn't say lightning quick going on todays showing, but there was one moment when he set up Lovenkrands for a tame shot when he did one of his bursts of pace with close control and left the defenders in his wake... promising signs indeed!

So how did he play ?

The part of his play tonight which shone the most was his eye for a pass.  He found Marv' out on the left with ease time and time again, with one long pass starting off our first goal.  Prior to that he had dropped deep to receive the ball from Colo before beating 1/2 men and playing an audacious switch ball to Gosling along the deck that bamboozled everybody in the stadium.  Was absurd. Showed good signs on the ball with his dribbling, beat a few men now and then and showed flashes of real skill. 

Lost the ball in a really dangerous place one though, was his only failure of the night.

Going to be massive for us! :smug:

I can confirm Ben Arfa is still quick as hell! I wouldn't say lightning quick going on todays showing, but there was one moment when he set up Lovenkrands for a tame shot when he did one of his bursts of pace with close control and left the defenders in his wake... promising signs indeed!

:thup: Exciting as fuck!

Forgot to mention his dribble early in the second half.  Just strode at a canter down the center of the field for 50/60 yards before slipping a ball to Loven right before 3 defenders closed out his space.

Loven duly fucked up his glorious chance.

So how did he play ?

The part of his play tonight which shone the most was his eye for a pass.  He found Marv' out on the left with ease time and time again, with one long pass starting off our first goal.  Prior to that he had dropped deep to receive the ball from Colo before beating 1/2 men and playing an audacious switch ball to Gosling along the deck that bamboozled everybody in the stadium.  Was absurd. Showed good signs on the ball with his dribbling, beat a few men now and then and showed flashes of real skill. 

Lost the ball in a really dangerous place one though, was his only failure of the night.

Going to be massive for us! :smug:

Great comments. Even better when you consider it was his first competitive game for almost a year and he didn't have anything like our strongest team in and around him.

Sticking him ahead of Cabaye and Tiote is a mouthwatering prospect for me, even better if Best keeps this form going and Marveaux continues to impress as well.

If you consider that as five of our "best" front six and then think the other one comes from Ba/Jonas/Obertan things look rather rosy indeed. That's not even mentioning the emergence of Abeid, Ferguson, Sammy and Vuckic.