Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

<<<I think Niang, Cheyrou, Diawara all played more important roles than HBA that season. HBA was excellent at the turn of the new year, but for much of the season he was at his inconsistent<<<

I'm sorry but can I reply in french ? sorry, sorry, sorry

Justement mon ami, il suffit de regarder le classement de l'OM entre le mois d'août et le mois de janvier quand HBA était remplaçant et le comparer à celui entre Janvier et Avril quand il fut systématiquement titulaire. La remontée est tout simplement spectaculaire.

Tout le monde en France, et les supporters de l'OM en premier, s'accordent à dire qu'il fut DECISIF.

Au mois de Mai, une petite blessure l'a rendu indisponible une semaine et Deschamps a décidé de le remettre sur le banc.

Vint le match de Rennes à 2 journées du terme de la saison, où il le fait entrer à 15 minutes de la fin. Marseille a besoin de gagner le match pour s'assurer du titre. C'est Hatem qui débloque la situation. Il met le feu dans la défense rennaise et offre la balle de but, de la victoire et du titre.

True. They became a much more effective - and certainly more dangerous team with him in the side. I watched the Rennes game, it was brilliant.

Ils ne deviennent plus dangereux avec Ben Arfa dans l'équipe, mais ils l'ont utilisé comme un substitut d'impact. Si il a commencé les jeux, que serait-il dangereux?

Un grand défi pour lui, va traiter avec 'le réservoir de poissons' de Newcastle.

Mon français est 'rouillé', surtout écrite.

Voilà, enfin quelqu'un qui rétablit la vérité !

Etes-vous amis?

:whistle:

Guest mimifrench

Please don't go!

I surely will soon...

Au revoir.

Sorry Rich , Goodbye.

Did i speak to you ?

Maybe you are finding yourself interesting here.

Little idiot...

:lol:

So know we all know the man previously behind the Hitler Admin account.

Oi! Not having that. I'm generally chilled as fuck but it takes the piss when you've asked multiple times and people still ignore you.

Should have asked in French...

:lol:

So know we all know the man previously behind the Hitler Admin account.

Oi! Not having that. I'm generally chilled as fuck but it takes the piss when you've asked multiple times and people still ignore you.

Should have asked in French...

Should have invaded Poland first, show them you mean business.  :lol:

Guys Rich was very busy posting on stormfront about how there's too many jews in modern society, play nice so he can get back to what he was doing.

Look how he treats the man who gave him his name back. Where's the loyalty?! You'd be straight to the chamber sunshine.

Guys Rich was very busy posting on stormfront about how there's too many jews in modern society, play nice so he can get back to what he was doing.

Look how he treats the man who gave him his name back. Where's the loyalty?! You'd be straight to the chamber sunshine.

:rose:

Guest mimifrench

Please don't go!

I surely will soon...

Au revoir.

Sorry Rich , Goodbye.

Did i speak to you ?

Little idiot...

http://img853.imageshack.us/img853/8626/vicbobhandbags.jpg

You're getting worse and worse, be careful.

Probably the worst poster on this board and easily....

@ Rich : last thing i want to know : if someone ask to delete his/her account, he:she's the right to do that ?

I'm asking you because i wanted to do last time and Dave asked me why and finally i gave up. I knew i made a mistake. 

Please don't go!

I surely will soon...

Au revoir.

Sorry Rich , Goodbye.

Did i speak to you ?

Little idiot...

http://img853.imageshack.us/img853/8626/vicbobhandbags.jpg

You're getting worse and worse, be careful.

Probably the worst poster on this board and easily....

@ Rich : last thing i want to know : if someone ask to delete his/her account, he:she's the right to do that ?

I'm asking you because i wanted to do last time and Dave asked me why and finally i gave up. I knew i made a mistake. 

:lol: calm down, i was having a joke , sheeesh.