Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

It was only a few weeks back some idiot on here said he was better than Rooney.

He'll start the old wanting to leave lark again when he realises ManU can only win the League Cup now. :lol:

his form will dip, and discipline will slide, as his frustrations boil over this season. see his 'challenge' when the ball got under Colo. Should be interesting watching as it unfolds over the winter.

He'll start the old wanting to leave lark again when he realises ManU can only win the League Cup now. :lol:

his form will dip, and discipline will slide, as his frustrations boil over this season. see his 'challenge' when the ball got under Colo. Should be interesting watching as it unfolds over the winter.

His hair will fall out again. :lol:

Starting to think Rooney kicked that Montenegrin because he couldn't be arsed with the hassle of playing in an international tournament after last time. :lol:

It'll be weird if Capello takes him really, obviously a total waste of a spot for 3 matches and we don't usually play many knockout games.

His hair will fall out again. :lol:

:spit:

The problem with Rooney is he's incredibly mentally weak, probably as a result of being pampers and told he's the best in the world by everyone all the time, takes everything going his way for granted, when he's happy and playing he's brilliant but he just gets too distracted and blames everyone else etc. It's the kind of attitude problem people thought Ben Arfa might have, wonder if his long injury spell will mean he's not going to take everything for granted anymore etc, he seems to have a much better attitude on the pitch than everyone thought (much less aloof than anticipated)

The problem with Rooney is he's incredibly mentally weak, probably as a result of being pampers and told he's the best in the world by everyone all the time, takes everything going his way for granted, when he's happy and playing he's brilliant but he just gets too distracted and blames everyone else etc. It's the kind of attitude problem people thought Ben Arfa might have, wonder if his long injury spell will mean he's not going to take everything for granted anymore etc, he seems to have a much better attitude on the pitch than everyone thought (much less aloof than anticipated)

Think that's a fair evaluation. Rooney is alright with the wind behind him and the ref on his side against Wigan at home...But he rarely turns big games these days...Always a couple of minutes away from a flounce or a whack at someone.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Wasn't it actually someone who said in a France tv interview at the training ground a kid said "Please be better than Rooney!"?

"I think if we gain in confidence, we can go and get the title.

"I think the only thing that makes a difference is the confidence. We really have good footballers here. If we carry on like this, then we can do something."

"I think the only thing that makes a difference is the confidence. We really have good footballers here. If we carry on like this, then we can do something."

Get in, fucking love him. :lol: :lol:

:lol:

When and to who did he say this? Brilliant haha. Dunno about the title, but the confidence thing is such a big part, during the first half at OT i thought we were very good, apart from the first period of the first half,

Ah The Sun, just read it.

:frantic: Nice.

Guest michaelfoster

He's really came on well since he first appeared as a sub after his injury where he kept losing the ball by trying to take everyone on, worked out he's got 300 mins under his belt now and improving every game.