Joey Barton marches into Spain and takes control of the Teresa Herrera Trophy

joeyt
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

And I was just loving Barton's moustache, when he went to take. I was thinking a man with a moustache like that is too determined to miss, but ...

Don't think we're playing a bad game like, just seems like we are missing something creative in the midfield and something hard-working in the midfield. And something in attack. And some end-product from the wings.

Guest BooBoo

We did okay there. Fairly solid at the back against a canny side. Midfield showed some glimpses but still needs more craft. Best did well from what I saw.

The penalties dont really matter, but lets bring that monstrosity home.

And I was just loving Barton's moustache, when he went to take. I was thinking a man with a moustache like that is too determined to miss, but ...

Don't think we're playing a bad game like, just seems like we are missing something creative in the midfield and something hard-working in the midfield. And something in attack. And some end-product from the wings.

:lol:

I love Jonas, and I think he's a good player but I can't think of one attibute he has that is particularly high.

Running on the ball and opening up space.

That last cross was behind him, just unfortunate.