Rangers 2 - 1 Newcastle United - 07/08/10

Fenham Mag

Guest HGB1892

a right back, creative midfielder and a decent striker will make this team look half decent in the premiership

if hughton believes we don't need these, then sadly i think the guy isn't up to it

Where are you supposing Hughton magics this £15m up from?

Fuck's sake man, anything to criticise the guy. It's pathetic.

Spot on.

Its the same problem we've been having in the championship, was overlooked by the fact that we were playing pretty shit teams down there, we just don't have enough quality in the final third to make it work.

Exactly!!!!

We just arent good enough for the prem, and as soon as we play the likes of villa and arsenal we will seriosuly be ripped apart!

Blahblahblah...

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

What's the music off your signature off Daveed? Been trying to figure it out for a while and can't get it. Advert?

Not a clue, sorry. It does sound familiar though.

Beverly Hills Cop. Not the Axel F theme, but the other one.

What's the music off your signature off Daveed? Been trying to figure it out for a while and can't get it. Advert?

Not a clue, sorry. It does sound familiar though.

Answers on a postcard please folks. I've had it on for about 10 minutes now during half-time, not bored of it yet.

Guest neesy111

a right back, creative midfielder and a decent striker will make this team look half decent in the premiership

if hughton believes we don't need these, then sadly i think the guy isn't up to it

Harsh on Hughton.. He can only work with what he gets moneywise...

he's told us, he has money, said it for last 2 months, if he said he didn't have money then fair enough, but when he said he has money, then their will be pressure on him to buy in the area's we need

Guest GallowgateKev

Blah blah blah>>>?????

So it isnt the truth then???

Get ya toon goggles off man ffs! and be a realist..

Ameobi for Carroll  :harry:

I think we'll see a lot of that this season. Stamina is a bit of a problem for both players.

And may I say, for the first time this season, Shola is better than he's given credit for.