Who do you want to win the league? (Within reason)

LiquidAK

Chelsea or Arsenal.  Most of their fans are at the other end of the country, so it's not as unbearable as it would be if Man U or Liverpool won it, seeing as their plastic 'fans' are inescapable, all over the country like a rash.

Manchester United.

Reasons: Go 1 ahead of Liverpool, Fergie steps down as he's 'knocked them off their fucking perch', Mourinho still in midst of Real project so Mancs appoint someone not up to task, fall out of top 4 the following season, debt spirals as new recession kicks in and no one is there to bail them out. Mancs fall into obscurity.

At least, that's the dream. Short term pain for long term gain.

Manchester United.

Reasons: Go 1 ahead of Liverpool, Fergie steps down as he's 'knocked them off their fucking perch', Mourinho still in midst of Real project so Mancs appoint someone not up to task, fall out of top 4 the following season, debt spirals as new recession kicks in and no one is there to bail them out. Mancs fall into obscurity.

At least, that's the dream. Short term pain for long term gain.

Wouldn't happen. I can't imagine Fergie stepping down without a fitting replacement available (Mourinho).

He'll be turning 70 next year. If Mourinho fancies doing a decent stint at Real (not always an option, but if anyone can i'd say it's him) then Ferguson can't just keep going. 70 is fucking old!

He'll be turning 70 next year. If Mourinho fancies doing a decent stint at Real (not always an option, but if anyone can i'd say it's him) then Ferguson can't just keep going. 70 is fucking old!

He said he will continue as long as his health will allow him. I can't see him retiring in the next 2 years unless Mourinho would be on stand by.

He said he will continue as long as his health will allow him. I can't see him retiring in the next 2 years unless Mourinho would be on stand by.

As long as his health will allow him, have you seen the fucking colour of him?  He's only more bout of screaming at the assistant and pointing at his watch from something popping somewhere.

As long as his health will allow him, have you seen the fucking colour of him?  He's only more bout of screaming at the assistant and pointing at his watch from something popping somewhere.

Don't think he's aged that much over the last years tbh...

http://cache3.asset-cache.net/xc/103289542.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF87892102A727B1636DE2E6913CC66B0CDB5B55B46C426F80B205306DB1A894E7C9B024  http://cache1.asset-cache.net/xc/2932584.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF878921F7C3FC3F69D929FD9D9B980672D5AF6BC5DDA238367397487568CFF39F885121E30A760B0D811297

Chelsea or Arsenal.  Most of their fans are at the other end of the country, so it's not as unbearable as it would be if Man U or Liverpool won it, seeing as their plastic 'fans' are inescapable, all over the country like a rash.

Precisely this.

Citeh. Imagine all the glory hunting Manu fans not even being the biggest club in Manchester nevermind the league. Brilliant.

This.  Plus in my imagination the rich owners would fuck off after a few trophies leaving them financially shattered and teaching the rest of us an object lesson in fiscal responsibility.

Really dislike Arsenal fans in this country (USA) so not them. They all think they're better than the ManU/Chelsea gloryhunters, but it's no different really. Can't wait until Wenger leaves.

Citeh. Imagine all the glory hunting Manu fans not even being the biggest club in Manchester nevermind the league. Brilliant.

This.  Plus in my imagination the rich owners would f*** off after a few trophies leaving them financially shattered and teaching the rest of us an object lesson in fiscal responsibility.

Would probably be my preference.

Manchester City

agreed - breaks up the "big 4" and that will put real pressure on someone's budget for 2011-12

also gets right up the nose of Manure fans

Expect lots of shit from the Man U loving media about them 'buying the league' as if Man U bought Ferdinand for 30,000,0000 magic beans.