Leon Best

Leazes1986

When did we beat Arsenal?  11-12 and 12-13 we certainly didn't.  I remember the 7-3 loss pretty well, mind.....

What's this 6-2 you speak of as well?  DO you mean the the 5-1?  Careful now.  That was when Hughton was manager and it was the year before. 

You've confused yourself.  You've confused me as well. 

Yes the 5-1.

It's hilarious, I never mentioned Pardew. Just two seasons of which you seem to be confused. It wasn't the year before, Hughton was sacked 2/3 months after the 5-1 result. Likewise we beat Arsenal 1-0 with a Carroll header. I'm referring to 10/11 (11th, Hughton & Pardew early days) & 11/12 (5th)

By the time of the 7-3 Best had left.

You can nitpick all you like. 10/11 to 11/12 we seemed to have a decent team and the spirit on the forum was much better. We had a solid first year in the PL, never flirted with relegation. Then almost qualified for the CL the next season. Leon Best was a good squad member of that team. Since then, we've had horrendous runs of form or flirted with relegation in every season. I know when people see my name they want to disagree but this is all facts.

Except we finished 12th, you got scores wrong and your post was as clear as mud.  Hence the confusion. 

It was yet another pro Pardew post, that you managed to fuck up.  You somehow, keep getting worse. 

Best was never a world beater but I actually thought he was a decent player, at least for us in the PL, not the best in front of goal but didn't mind working hard and running the channels assisting and creating space for Ba.

Of the absolute shite we've had in the team in recent memory hes not even near the bottom of the list.

When did we beat Arsenal?  11-12 and 12-13 we certainly didn't.  I remember the 7-3 loss pretty well, mind.....

What's this 6-2 you speak of as well?  DO you mean the the 5-1?  Careful now.  That was when Hughton was manager and it was the year before. 

You've confused yourself.  You've confused me as well. 

Yes the 5-1.

It's hilarious, I never mentioned Pardew. Just two seasons of which you seem to be confused. It wasn't the year before, Hughton was sacked 2/3 months after the 5-1 result. Likewise we beat Arsenal 1-0 with a Carroll header. I'm referring to 10/11 (11th, Hughton & Pardew early days) & 11/12 (5th)

By the time of the 7-3 Best had left.

You can nitpick all you like. 10/11 to 11/12 we seemed to have a decent team and the spirit on the forum was much better. We had a solid first year in the PL, never flirted with relegation. Then almost qualified for the CL the next season. Leon Best was a good squad member of that team. Since then, we've had horrendous runs of form or flirted with relegation in every season. I know when people see my name they want to disagree but this is all facts.

Except we finished 12th, you got scores wrong and your post was as clear as mud.  Hence the confusion. 

It was yet another pro Pardew post, that you managed to f*** up.  You somehow, keep getting worse. 

The overall point of that being considered a good seasons and team is a correct point. No matter how much nitpicking you want to do it doesn't change my point. Your only making yourself look foolish.

"pro-Pardew", get a fucking life.

I used to get slated for pointing out how useless Colo, Cisse and Anita are.  Eventually, everyone with any sense comes to my way of thinking.

Lots of posters slate those players, you're the only one who is a Pardew arse licker. I mean Cronky is to some extent, but at least he's open about it.

• 1 year later...