Newcastle United v Aston Villa (the season starts here, maybe)

Ishmael

Guest secteur2010

Love it. Started by a fella called "Kiddybloke"!

Should be on the sex offenders register that lad.

Aye he definitely won't be from Kidderminster.

Hoepfully a few pick up knocks in the Waffa Cup game tonight.

you missed the 'edit' bit out

Guest secteur2010

Love it. Started by a fella called "Kiddybloke"!

Should be on the sex offenders register that lad.

realise that "kiddy" is probably short for an area of the west midlands. But all the same.

To say that thread pi***d me off is an understatement

Quiet funny I thought. Especially one of the quotes of "only one club in the city with fuck all else to do"!

Marvellous stuff.

We don't desperately need Campbell at the moment anyways. Coloccini and Williamson looked quite comfortable at centre back for the majority of the Man Utd game.

No cover for them though.

That's why I said 'desperately'.

We don't desperately need Campbell at the moment anyways. Coloccini and Williamson looked quite comfortable at centre back for the majority of the Man Utd game.

That's why I said 'desperately'.

So we are desperate for some cover.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Hughton sees that Perch can also play CB, so that's another option for him if Williamson/Colo get injured while Campbell's not fit

Hughton sees that Perch can also play CB, so that's another option for him if Williamson/Colo get injured while Campbell's not fit

That's scary.  He's a bit slight to play in that position I would have thought.

Quote from one moron on there:

I've simply never cared or worried about them. Shows how small time they are really. No matter how big they think they are because they have large attendances.

:lol: Ooooh whatever you say, mate. I forgot it was your opinion that dictated the whole world. You shit head.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

They have their own version of Neesy!

There's a diffence between being a big club and being he only club in a city where here's fuck all to do.

Our Neesy v Their Neesy in a spell/Grammar off - Who'd lose?

Guest neesy111

They have their own version of Neesy!

There's a diffence between being a big club and being he only club in a city where here's fuck all to do.

Our Neesy v Their Neesy in a spell/Grammar off - Who'd lose?

their version has a problem with t's from that sentence

That's scary.  He's a bit slight s**** to play in that position I would have thought.

fyp...

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Duffs wages have gone from 50k to 70k to 94k a week within 2 pages.  :lol:

I like how they mock us, and taunt us to get rid of our high earners on the first page.

Habib Beye and his £40k a week keeping the bench safe says Helllllllllo ASTON VILLA!

Guest palnese

I hope Villa will be a bit tired after the journey and the match today.  O0

A couple of injuries would be nice as well.