Newcastle United v Aston Villa (the season starts here, maybe)

Ishmael

Guest neesy111

:facepalm:

Barton is our best central midfielder at the club

His form whilst with us suggests otherwise

Compared to who?

expecting to read that nolan is cos he scored load's of goals last season

:facepalm:

Barton is our best central midfielder at the club

His form whilst with us suggests otherwise

Compared to who?

Well personally I think Guthrie has outperformed him, but admittedly Barton didn't have the chance to piss it in the Championship because of his various injuries.

I really want to get on this Barton bandwagon, but honestly, he's rarely had a good game for us. The amount of short passes he misplaces is frightening.

Young will probably play behind Carew (assuming Gabby unfit still).

Cuellar is probably going to be fit, so I would suspect:

Friedel

Luke Young

Cuellar

Dunne

Warnock

Albrighton

Ireland

Petrov

Downing

Young

Carew

Looks a bit lightweight in the middle, mind.

Lots of players left at home for tomorrow's trip to Vienna, mind, which suggests where our priorities are. I don't know why we bother, really, but hey ho.

No Cuellar, Luke Young, Carew, Gabby, Dunne, or Petrov

This fixture always seems to get played on a weekday evening or a fucking lunchtime. Annoying.

Friedel

Luke Young

Cuellar

Dunne

Warnock

Albrighton

Ireland

Petrov

Downing

Young

Carew

Wait until you see ours, then we'll talk lightweight.

Friedel

Luke Young

Cuellar

Dunne

Warnock

Albrighton

Ireland

Petrov

Downing

Young

Carew

Lots of players left at home for tomorrow's trip to Vienna, mind, which suggests where our priorities are. I don't know why we bother, really, but hey ho.

This fixture always seems to get played on a weekday evening or a f***ing lunchtime. Annoying.

I will probably have a few quid on Albrighton to score the first goal.

Youth Hughton, youth, give them some games!

Perch vs Downing.... can't wait...

stop it man.. you will make yourself ill

can't see him doing that bad (i'm in the  "i don't see downing as being anything special" camp),much more concerned about ireland and young.

can't see him doing that bad (i'm in the  "i don't see downing as being anything special" camp),much more concerned about ireland and young.

Downing was cack last season. Rubbish.

I'd put it down to him missing the first half through injury, making the move from Boro, out of comfort zone, all that. Whether or not that was true, it is too early to tell, but he played very well indeed on Saturday.

Incidentally, West Ham were beyond awful. Well worth a few quid to go down. No shape, no idea, and worst of all, no spirit.

I'd put it down to him missing the first half through injury, making the move from Boro, out of comfort zone, all that. Whether or not that was true, it is too early to tell, but he played very well indeed on Saturday.

Incidentally, West Ham were beyond awful. Well worth a few quid to go down. No shape, no idea, and worst of all, no spirit.

i didn't rate downing at boro either but you will have a midfielder who likes to attack the edge of the box (ireland) and we will have no one running with him.

Absolutley despise these cunts after their behavious when they sent us down. Hope we tear the fucking shit out of their current arsehole, and then once thats done, we tear them a new one. I know some people think we should get over it and shit, but i won't forget the way they took the fucking piss when we went down. fucking banners and shit.

Absolutley despise these cunts after their behavious when they sent us down. Hope we tear the fucking shit out of their current arsehole, and then once thats done, we tear them a new one. I know some people think we should get over it and shit, but i won't forget the way they took the fucking piss when we went down. fucking banners and shit.

How excrementitious.

Friedel

Luke Young

Cuellar

Dunne

Warnock

Albrighton

Ireland

Petrov

Downing

Young

Carew

This fixture always seems to get played on a weekday evening or a f***ing lunchtime. Annoying.

Is it the same Vienna that knocked you out last year?

Brummie who do you want as your next permanent Manager? why?

Brummie who do you want as your next permanent Manager? why?