Cheick Tioté (1986-2017)

madras

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00681/police-car-404_681154c.jpg

:tiote:

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/04_03/policeSOLENT1504_468x314.jpg

Christ tiote has the power to turn a skoda into a BMW , magic, give him a 10 year contract immediately.

Ivory Coast Football of the Year award.

1st - Gervinho

2nd - Ya Konan Didier

3rd - Yaya Toure

4th - Didier Drogba

5th - Cheick Tiote

http://www.afrik.com/article23171.html

1st - Gervinho

2nd - Ya Konan Didier

3rd - Yaya Toure

4th - Didier Drogba

5th - Cheick Tiote

:tiote:

http://www.footafrica365.fr/infos-pays/cote-d-ivoire/article_538785_cote-d-ivoire-Gervinho-la-consecration.shtml

1st - Gervinho

2nd - Ya Konan Didier

3rd - Cheick Tiote

:lol:

Guest Vinkent

He got 2nd in top 50 goals of the season by ESPN. I could watch that volley all day and never get sick of it!

The reason it wasn't in was because i think they chose each Goal of The Month and stuck them all in as contenders for Goal Of The Season. I think Wayne Rooney's overhead kick against Man City beat Tiote's volley for winner of March's Goal Of The Month.  :sadnod:

The reason it wasn't in was because i think they chose each Goal of The Month and stuck them all in as contenders for Goal Of The Season. I think Wayne Rooney's overhead kick against Man City beat Tiote's volley for winner of March's Goal Of The Month.  :sadnod:

Thing is, you know if Rooney and Tiote's goals had been reversed, Rooney's would still get all the plaudits because of who he is. I still honestly believe Tiote's was the better goal because of the circumstances and everything. Rooney's goal is still good btw I'm not slating it :D

Thing is, you know if Rooney and Tiote's goals had been reversed, Rooney's would still get all the plaudits because of who he is. I still honestly believe Tiote's was the better goal because of the circumstances and everything. Rooney's goal is still good btw I'm not slating it :D

I've never quite understood why an overhead goal is so highly regarded. I mean sure it is difficult to execute but in terms of beauty, I'd take a long ranger belter anytime.

The reason it wasn't in was because i think they chose each Goal of The Month and stuck them all in as contenders for Goal Of The Season. I think Wayne Rooney's overhead kick against Man City beat Tiote's volley for winner of March's Goal Of The Month.  :sadnod:

I've never quite understood why an overhead goal is so highly regarded. I mean sure it is difficult to execute but in terms of beauty, I'd take a long ranger belter anytime.

Try to do both and you understand which one is hard...

Absolutely not. Rooney's was a nigh on perfect overhead kick, fantastic technique. Was a rather special goal as well, the winner in a derby between two of the best teams in the country at the moment.

Absolutely not. Rooney's was a nigh on perfect overhead kick, fantastic technique. Was a rather special goal as well, the winner in a derby between two of the best teams in the country at the moment.

Was nothing on Trevor Sinclairs overhead kick.

The reason it wasn't in was because i think they chose each Goal of The Month and stuck them all in as contenders for Goal Of The Season. I think Wayne Rooney's overhead kick against Man City beat Tiote's volley for winner of March's Goal Of The Month.  :sadnod:

Fair enough, I get what ya saying but gona have to agree to disagree with that one  O0

Guest firetotheworks

Tiote's was awesome, but Rooney's was probably more surprising because of how shit he had been up until that point. Both incredible goals though.

Tiote's was awesome, but Rooney's was probably more surprising because of how s*** he had been up until that point. Both incredible goals though.

Wasn't it shit control from him in the first place that lead to the move which created the goal? :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

Tiote's was awesome, but Rooney's was probably more surprising because of how s*** he had been up until that point. Both incredible goals though.

Wasn't it s*** control from him in the first place that lead to the move which created the goal? :lol:

:lol: Yep. He was shit in that match up until then. Kompany had him in his pocket. Not to mention that Rooney had also been shit for about 8 months or something.

If true potential bad news for us as I have no doubt they bid fro Cheik....

Chelsea face a nervous wait as reports escaping from their Cobham training camp suggest that midfielder Michael Essien has seriously damaged his knee.

Michael Essien: Third serious knee injury

GettyImages / CliveRoseMichael Essien: Third serious knee injury?

The news was first broken on Twitter by former Chelsea player Jody Morris. "Sad news about michael essien...1st day full training aswell," he tweeted. "Sorry tweeps...heard he done his knee..cruciate.."

The club are said to be drafting a statement for release after Essien undergoes more tests from medical staff.

Essien missed much of the 2008-09 season with a damaged cruciate knee ligament before succumbing to a medial ligament injury at the African Nations Cup in 2010, missing half the 2009-10 campaign and the World Cup.

Should the feared worst proved to be true, then the Andre Villas-Boas regime would be expected to enter the transfer market for a player in a position where a pool Ramires, John Obi Mikel and youngster Josh McEachran already look stretched.

Michael Essien out for the season apparently. Big injuy in training. Wouldn't surprise me if that's the end of his Chelsea career.

Oh dear, the conspiracy theorists will be going mad when Tiote doesnt play Vs Darlo.