Cheick Tioté (1986-2017)

madras

Am I the only one worried about Tiote leaving, not on the team sheet again supposedly injured. We have purchased Anita a reasonably big purchase for a back up position. Rather worried right now.

I'm more concerned about Tiote's persistent injuries.

This is becoming a major worry and I'm surprised more people haven't started to worry about this.

Didn't Pardew say in pre-season that he was in the best condition hes ever been in? Obviously talking bollocks.

Just because a player is in good condition doesn't mean they are immune to injury...

But he didn't play most of pre-season and was doubtful for Spurs, that doesn't sound like such good condition to me.

Cisse didnt play much either due to illness.

Pardew also revealed that Tiote is a doubt for Sunday’s game with struggling Villa.

He said: “Cheick’s still injured. I think he’s doubtful for the weekend.

“Shola’s injured. Sammy and Fergie won’t feature. Everybody else is OK.”

Guest neesy111

Sammy is

Pardew also revealed that Tiote is a doubt for Sunday’s game with struggling Villa.

He said: “Cheick’s still injured. I think he’s doubtful for the weekend.

“Shola’s injured. Sammy and Fergie won’t feature. Everybody else is OK.”

Sammy and Ferguson also seem to be prone to injuries as well which at a young age isn't brilliant for their development.

I sometimes wonder just how far the club would go if the right offer came in.  For example, if tomorrow Arsenal bid £20m for Tiote and Man U bid £25m for Cabaye then would we let them both go despite the fact it would doom us to mid table or lower?  I reckon the answer is yes unfortunately :(

Guest BooBoo

I sometimes wonder just how far the club would go if the right offer came in.  For example, if tomorrow Arsenal bid £20m for Tiote and Man U bid £25m for Cabaye then would we let them both go despite the fact it would doom us to mid table or lower?  I reckon the answer is yes unfortunately :(

We'd snap their hands off.

So what do we know about this source?

Sounds like the usual guessing IMO. No different to Sunday Supplement, but people think because it's foreign it's more reliable. Remember the other night when we were signing Afellay? Like that.

So what do we know about this source?

Sounds like the usual guessing IMO. No different to Sunday Supplement, but people think because it's foreign it's more reliable. Remember the other night when we were signing Afellay? Like that.

:thup: That's ok then. Normally I'd not even think about this but it's Deadline Eve and those nerves are just kicking in. As well as the pessimism.

Good luck passing a medical when injured. :lol:

Never get this. They know he's injured, a medical would assess the severity, if it's as reported and worth signing the player anyway.