Cheick Tioté (1986-2017)

madras

Tiote man, thank fuck he's back. Instantly makes our opposition think twice about trying to take the piss out of us. Glad to have that steel back.

Right before he came on, their guy shoved Jonas to the ground.

Maybe Tiote really likes Jonas?

I watched the last couple of minutes on the tv on the way out and whoever was commentating was doing their nut at him calling him a Bull in a China shop and cant be doing stuff like that. The challenge he was referring too (a one in the air) didnt look that bad?

He was in full control of the situation it was all the fans having a complete hissy fit and panicing that annoyed me more.

Agreed.

He wasnt in control man. He specifically lost the ball doing that on the wing & we had to win it back. That was just after he'd airshot a rebound from a corner & theyd gone on the break. He was dodgy for those few mins, needed to calm down.

He wasnt in control man. He specifically lost the ball doing that on the wing & we had to win it back. That was just after he'd airshot a rebound from a corner & theyd gone on the break. He was dodgy for those few mins, needed to calm down.

He looked in control until the crowd started going nuts with him.

He looked in control until the crowd started going nuts with him.

He was well in control and got viciously assaulted by a Norwich player frustrated by him taking the piss out of them.

I watched the last couple of minutes on the tv on the way out and whoever was commentating was doing their nut at him calling him a Bull in a China shop and cant be doing stuff like that. The challenge he was referring too (a one in the air) didnt look that bad?

He forearm smashed turner in the throat.

Cheick Tiote made a return to the first team when he replaced Vurnon Anita in the 76th minute and showed us exactly what we had been missing in a staggering cameo performance.

There were some fine tackles, one 60 yard pinpoint pass, some ludicrous dribbling on the edge of his own box, a spectacular miskick and one assault that earned him his customary booking.

:lol:

I think he'll start on Wednesday.

I wouldn't be against this, always needs minutes when he comes back from injury/suspension/quarantine.

Yep. Give him an hour, maybe alongside Anita.

F**k that, alongside Bigi