Cheick Tioté (1986-2017)

madras

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I just love him. How many Norwich players did he try to kill? :lol:

Fucking hell. Excellent 15minutes from him. He was so fucking lost :lol:

:lol: He wasn't lost! He knew what he was doing.

Ever play FIFA with someone that doesn't watch soccer? They just go around scissor kicking people. Tiote didn't give a shit about soccer today.

Tiote was basically doing this to the Norwich players as soon as he came on :lol: :lol:

http://i.imgur.com/emnBN.gif

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The only thing off about that post is that Tiote has more muscles in his legs.

:lol:

Imagine that. :lol:

:lol: You would just think it was a big ass cow, right? That first motherfucker got his ass handed to him.

TBF: Anyone who sees a Bull, and thinks it's just a cow, needs their ass handed to them :snod:

:lol: Yeah, now. That first dude didn't have stories, or looney tune cartoons to lean on. He thought he was getting a meal and a badass skull helmet.

It was literally as though Carver & Stone had him chained to his seat on the bench whispering 'Catts for me like' into his ear whilst wafting a fresh hyena carcass under his nose before he went on. Bull in a China shop.

Imagine that. :lol:

:lol: You would just think it was a big ass cow, right? That first motherfucker got his ass handed to him.

TBF: Anyone who sees a Bull, and thinks it's just a cow, needs their ass handed to them :snod:

:lol: Yeah, now. That first dude didn't have stories, or looney tune cartoons to lean on. He thought he was getting a meal and a badass skull helmet.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

It was literally as though Carver & Stone had him chained to his seat on the bench whispering 'Catts for me like' into his ear whilst wafting a fresh hyena carcass under his nose before he went on. Bull in a China shop.

They were putting gun powder in his weetabix.