Cheick Tioté (1986-2017)

madras

Bad idea bringing him on imo. Always takes him a while to get into the stride of things and I could tell before he even touched the ball he would dally in a deep position and potentially cost us. If this was a Cattermole cameo people would be slating him no end, but because its Tiote its funny. Ineffective 15 minutes which invited pressure as apposed to relieving it.

He can feck off with the Parker pirouette thing on the edge of our box though. :lol:

Still dont understand that :lol: Like it wasnt once or twice, he had people to pass to and just kept turning. Completely mad few minutes. Geniunely think he was trying to take the piss out of them, something seemed to rile him up.

He can feck off with the Parker pirouette thing on the edge of our box though. :lol:

He was in full control of the situation it was all the fans having a complete hissy fit and panicing that annoyed me more.

There's a time to do the fancy stuff and a time to just hoof the ball clear.

Guest Stephen927

He was in full control of the situation it was all the fans having a complete hissy fit and panicing that annoyed me more.

There's a time to do the fancy stuff and a time to just hoof the ball clear.

And it's called college.