Cheick Tioté (1986-2017)

madras

Agenda horse is off again i see.......

And what agenda is that? How will the club selling Tiote have a positive effect on me..?

As if someone like you wont have a 'i told you so' smug moment afterwards

It's more than just being smug about being proven 'right'. It fits in into the extreme view that the Ashley regime is the devil incarnate and we need a revolution by supporting NUSC or some crap like that. Look most people are worried bout Tiote and January, there is absolutely no need to fuel that by baseless comments that we are not playing him so that we can protect him from injury because we've decided to sell him. You've got absolutely no proof to say that and yet you like to spout such rubbish. For what?

And what agenda is that? How will the club selling Tiote have a positive effect on me..?

You think I want the club to sell Tiote, one of the most naturally gifted players we've had in years for an 'I told you so' moment on an online fans' forum? Pull yourself together. You don't know me.

Guest Roger Kint

You think I want the club to sell Tiote, one of the most naturally gifted players we've had in years for an 'I told you so' moment on an online fans' forum? Pull yourself together. You don't know me.

If you dont enjoy being such a boring, endlessly negative drama queen on here why do you bother? Do you feel better about yourself droning on about the same crap?

Didnt you do an 'i told you so' post when Marveaux broke down? Yeah its out of the question for you to do anything like that when it comes to NUFC......

Oh and i didnt say you wanted us to sell him, just that you would revel in saying i told you so if/when it happened, not for the first time you ignore the point raised.

If you dont enjoy being such a boring, endlessly negative drama queen on here why do you bother? Do you feel better about yourself droning on about the same crap?

Didnt you do an 'i told you so' post when Marveaux broke down? Yeah its out of the question for you to do anything like that when it comes to NUFC......

Oh and i didnt say you wanted us to sell him, just that you would revel in saying i told you so if/when it happened, not for the first time you ignore the point raised.

Potential sale of Tiote, lack of a new contract for Coloccini, five-year deal for Marveaux - all fair gripes, imo. I was called negative for describing the signing of Marveaux as irresponsible and pointing out his injury record - I may have been guilty of an 'I told you so' post when he broke down, but only because I was called a negative twat etc when we signed him...

As for Tiote, it'll hurt to see him go. I do appreciate that if an offer comes in and the player wants to leave, there's not a lot we can do...

Aye, it's not just now though, it goes on constantly. What does being "linked with other clubs" even mean anyway? One journo has printed a story and a load of others have plagiarised it usually.

Yeah, I know the likes of Oliver Holt were shit stirring yesterday, but it's not as if the media have never influenced transfers before.

Pards has said Tiote will prob start on the bench even if fit.

Also:

“I think it’s important that whoever I choose to play in there that we understand, it will be his first full game of the season whether it’s Haris, Alan Smith or Mehdi Abeid.

“We have to give them as much support as we can and make them feel comfortable in terms of our fans.” “It will be an important role, whoever takes it.”

Vuckic to get his first chance maybe?

Guest Chubby Jason

If he plays Smith i'll go in a propper huff like

http://s3.amazonaws.com/kym-assets/photos/images/newsfeed/000/200/420/BRTky.jpg?1321408042