Cheick Tioté (1986-2017)

madras

Really thought this was a joke title change, fuck me! :lol:

Was going to put a joke "probably just means we will sell him for more" comment but it was already done.

Does show ambition though, if we were planning on selling in the summer this wouldn't have made any difference as he already had enough time on his current deal not to be held for ransom. Enrique and Barton next please.

Guest Roger Kint

6 months after he's signed and he gets a new contract, probably deserves it mind.

It was most likely he was on a tiny wage compared to the rest, a long term deal on more realistic terms was fully deserved i agree

6 months after he's signed and he gets a new contract, probably deserves it mind.

probably less that he deserved it but more to fend off likely interest surely?

though he probably does deserve it for his performances depending on what he was paid

is it not a bit contradictory for the carroll argument?  they wouldn't give him a new deal yet they do tiote... ???  not exactly the same i'm aware, not that different either though

Guest Roger Kint
is it not a bit contradictory for the carroll argument?  they wouldn't give him a new deal yet they do tiote... ???  not exactly the same i'm aware, not that different either though

Didnt Carroll get one last January or something as well as the October one? No doubt this just brings Tiotes wage up towards the rest of the squads.