Cheick Tioté (1986-2017)

madras

Fractured his finger.  Still playing though :tiote:

i done that several times when a kid. last year i broke a bone in my hand and still worked for 2 days before getting it checked. lets keep it real folks, a fractured finger is sod all really.

i done that several times when a kid. last year i broke a bone in my hand and still worked for 2 days before getting it checked. lets keep it real folks, a fractured finger is sod all really.

Aye but you are a freak tbf, several kids and still functions on 3 hours sleep a night.  :lol:

Erm...it was more of a joke at this invicibility.  I'm keeping it real, chill out, you can be Rocky too.

Somebody should have told that to Marcelino.

:kasper:

Tiote? Fractured? Impossible!

Was cutting his nails and looked at it for too long.

He was putting up shelves and didn't have a powerdrill so used his finger to drill through the brick, which was fine until he hit a steel girder. He still managed to get through it and the shelves look lovely.