Cheick Tioté (1986-2017)

madras

60 grand is hardly cheap. :lol:

It's pretty pimped like, all white with white rims(I think).

Bet he's got a white iPhone too, the flash bastard.

Maybe that's why they finally released the white version, Tiote emailed this to Steve Jobs:

:tiote:

Glad we didn't play him, because not having £2.5m to buy a backup to him means fuk all., just like finishing top half means nowt to attract players.

Another great decision. Well played Newcastle, determined to shoot themselves in the foot at any fuking opportunity.

Glad we didn't play him, because not having £2.5m to buy a backup to him means fuk all., just like finishing top half means nowt to attract players.

Another great decision. Well played Newcastle, determined to shoot themselves in the foot at any fuking opportunity.

You'd have moaned had he played.

You'd have moaned had he played.

Sure I would have.  :rolleyes:

I'd risk him against WBA final game so we can finish in the top half. No point against Chelsea as we've no chance, but we have a great chance final game to get 3 pts. Think it was Ronaldo that pointed out he's never had two yellows in a match, therefore he can control it. I'd rather have a reserved Tiote on the pitch than a fully committed smith or Guthrie, we really need to win that last game, we need to finish ahead of WBA since they are our promotion rivals this season, it would probably put us ahead of Sunderland and gives us a chance to finish top half.