Cheick Tioté (1986-2017)

madras

what a f***ing disgrace. i've gone out and bought a shirt and a season ticket just so i can burn em on youtube. that'll show the fat cockney c***.

so why is tiote so unfit?

The official reason: Because he missed the last couple of games at the end of last season.

Guest dogbeak

aah, that's cleared that up then.

fuck me, most of the shite that has gone on under ashley i can begrudgingly at least see the perverted logic in, but it proper does my head in that the information coming out of the club is never more than but a sad trickle. its like they're taking pr tips from the bloody north korean government.

Guest dogbeak

yeah, that was more of a general frustration spilling out. i don't believe shite-all about transfers until i see someone on the back of the paper holding up a shirt. life's easier that way.

yeah, that was more of a general frustration spilling out. i don't believe shite-all about transfers until i see someone on the back of the paper holding up a shirt. life's easier that way.

I try to be like that, but I get a bit flustered with links like Tiote to Chelsea.

Guest dazzanufc1892

dont see it happening in the slightest. Spoke to a few agents i know and theyre all convinced chelsea will be ridding of african players due to the ACN, rather than bringing any in.

Hopefully the essien injury hasnt changed this.

Chelsea have gotten used to playing without Essien, tbh. They've gotten even more used to him being rather poor. The two other black midfielders will play more and Modric will fill the gap. Tiote will stay in Newcastle.

Who are the two other black players? Are either of them defensive midfielders?

Chelsea have gotten used to playing without Essien, tbh. They've gotten even more used to him being rather poor. The two other black midfielders will play more and Modric will fill the gap. Tiote will stay in Newcastle.

What's them being black got to do with owt? ???

Not aimed at you Tron.

What's them being black got to do with owt? ???

Not aimed at you Tron.

Since it was a black poster who mentioned their blackness I just followed suit. Otherwise I found that a strange comment as well but what the hell :lol:

You don't watch much football, do you, TRon?

I only watch our games these days tbh, and MOTD which wouldn't really show you the qualities of a defensive mid. My knowledge of other teams players is patchy at best.

I called them the two black players because I had forgotten the Brasilian's name. Both players have done fine for Chelsea, and have filled in for Essien (who has essentially been an absentee at times) a lot. They don't really need to replace him, imo. They'll get Modric and that young England starlet will start more. Cheik is not needed by them.

I called them the two black players because I had forgotten the Brasilian's name. Both players have done fine for Chelsea, and have filled in for Essien (who has essentially been an absentee at times) a lot. They don't really need to replace him, imo. They'll get Modric and that young England starlet will start more. Cheik is not needed by them.

That's pretty much the view of their technical director. He didn't mention their blackness mind.