Cheick Tioté (1986-2017)

madras

Or he comes out with the best case scenario possible to pacify the fans and changes his tune due to someone else's fault later...

I think the Ghana officials will relent as the season kick off approaches and some compromise will be reached.

Pardew has just said on Radio Newcastle that he expects Tiote to be back some time this week.

Yeah flight probably gets in Friday night around 1159pm

That'll do tbh. beats 10 weeks by a country mile. I'd still play him on the Saturday as well.

Or he comes out with the best case scenario possible to pacify the fans and changes his tune due to someone else's fault later...

Now, now :knuppel2:

He's sent out to reel these lines off to keep the deflect any criticism aimed at the club. He can't tell us any details other than 'it's not the football club's fault'.

He's a fucking liar.

Now, now :knuppel2:

He's sent out to reel these lines off to keep the deflect any criticism aimed at the club. He can't tell us any details other than 'it's not the football club's fault'.

He's a fucking liar.

:cheesy:

Would love it if he absailed onto the pitch from a chopper at kick off vs Arsenal. Each and every Gooner would drop their bate and the cloud of stench would lead us to a Yohan Cabaye debut goal.

Would love it if he absailed onto the pitch from a chopper at kick off vs Arsenal. Each and every Gooner would drop their bate and the cloud of stench would lead us to a Yohan Cabaye debut goal.

That is a beautiful image and one I truly hope occurs.

Why absail when he can simply jump?

Why absail when he can simply jump?

The crater he would leave wouldn't be good for the playing surface.

Did anyone hear his interview on BBC Radio Newcastle before the game ? was recorded before they went to staes... I am not 100% sure but it sounded like he said when asked about all his bookings..

"it was my first season I tried to Kill everyone"

:lol: he may not have said that, I had one ear piece in and was mid conversation.

Did anyone hear his interview on BBC Radio Newcastle before the game ? was recorded before they went to staes... I am not 100% sure but it sounded like he said when asked about all his bookings..

:lol:@ he may not have said that, I had one ear piece in and was mid conversation.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: Class.. Any other player and I would have been worried about his fitness level because of the missed pre-season matches..Tiote on the other hand will  play as nothing has happened.. He'll tear Arse apart..

:lol:@ he may not have said that, I had one ear piece in and was mid conversation.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:spit: