Cheick Tioté (1986-2017)

madras

Why is his name spelt wrong in thread title?

It isn't.

His name as registered with the Premier League is Cheik Ismael Tioté.

Odd.

Côte d'Ivoire national football team website has it as Cheik as well.

Bobbydazzla, where art thou? Get over to your mate's house and find out what's going on!

I watched the Man U match at my pals house again but Tiote wasn't knocking about this time. And there was a Renault Clio on his drive instead of the Bentley / Bimma.

Away in London looking for a new house maybe ?  :frantic:

Bobbydazzla, where art thou? Get over to your mate's house and find out what's going on!

I watched the Man U match at my pals house again but Tiote wasn't knocking about this time. And there was a Renault Clio on his drive instead of the Bentley / Bimma.

Away in London looking for a new house maybe ?  :frantic:

Probably just had em all impounded/crushed as he seems to do, might be looking for something elss conspicious

1) Why would we pretend Tiote is injured to aid us in selling him in January?

Answer -- Its not an 'aid' -- I think he already gone. ( Read what I said)

2) Why is Carroll being touted as an example when he was genuinly injured? Hence not playing for his new club for a while.

Answer -- Ask Oldtype -He mentioned Carroll.

Why do people think we will sell Tiote? I don't think you can argue with any of the out goings over the past 2 years. Apart from Jose who wanted to leave.

Answer -- Because I think Ashley will sell anyone and/or anything to turn a profit.

I really hope Im wrong and Tiote is here long term. But with those two running the club, I cant believe anything that is reported out of there.

The other thing that doesnt ring true, to me at least, is for what has been described as a minor strain, that requires no surgery. Its been hanging around for quite a while.

Maybe Im just being cynical.

As I said earlier I hope Im wrong.