Cheick Tioté (1986-2017)

madras

Guest zinaldo1982

I would never understand how we can spend 3.5m on  an unknown player from that rubbish league that made kalou and kuyt seem world class but won't pay the 5.7m to buy a player sir alex,wenger and a lot of clubs have thought of buying in ben arfa.

Really i am struggling to understand why.

I would never understand how we can spend 3.5m on  an unknown player from that rubbish league that made kalou and kuyt seem world class but won't pay the 5.7m to buy a player sir alex,wenger and a lot of clubs have thought of buying in ben arfa.

"ooo Arsenal and Chelsea have wanted him in the past, let's buy him." - Doesn't really work like that.

The league that produced the players that made it to the World Cup final where your petty prima donna's were out fighting each other with their polished nails..? Is that the league you were referring to?

I'm gonna be in bits if he fails that work permit like on Football Manager. It's clear that we don't need a striker so this position remains the only problem one; we're so close to solving it!

I'm gonna be in bits if he fails that work permit like on Football Manager. It's clear that we don't need a striker so this position remains the only problem one; we're so close to solving it!

It's fine. We'll just click the appeal button and they'll 'temporarily allow him to come here'

Are you brain dead?

Bloke just been on talksport, some agent I think, saying he was good mates with maclaren and he reckons we've signed an absoloute gem.

Promising

It was Niall Hickman from the Daily Express.  He said he had been over to interview McLaren last season at Twente and McLaren had said there was only one player in his squad that was good enough for the Premier League and that was Tiote.

Bloke just been on talksport, some agent I think, saying he was good mates with maclaren and he reckons we've signed an absoloute gem.

Promising

It was Niall Hickman from the Daily Express.  He said he had been over to interview McLaren last season at Twente and McLaren had said there was only one player in his squad that was good enough for the Premier League and that was Tiote.

Now that I don't believe. While Tiote was instrumental in thei championship win last season and has improved vastly over the past season, there are players in that Twente squad who are better still, like Brian Ruiz. I don't believe McLaren would have said this. Also, you have to wonder why McLaren didn't go in for Tiote for his new club if he really thought that highly of the lad..

That forum must be the biggest collection of charvs on the net like :lol:

jesus, so many braindead raving spacker chavs in one place, impressive :lol:

I didn't even realise chavs owned pcs, letalone the knowledge of turning one on..

Promising

Now that I don't believe. While Tiote was instrumental in thei championship win last season and has improved vastly over the past season, there are players in that Twente squad who are better still, like Brian Ruiz. I don't believe McLaren would have said this. Also, you have to wonder why McLaren didn't go in for Tiote for his new club if he really thought that highly of the lad..

From what I saw of them Bryan Ruiz and Douglas could both make it in the Prem.

Promising

From what I saw of them Bryan Ruiz and Douglas could both make it in the Prem.

Yep, Douglas is another one.. Also Kenneth Perez was class before he got old.. ;)

You could day that about loads of managers. Did mourinho not rate essien? He's never gone for him at Inter nor Madrid. Does rafa not rate  gerard, Torres, agger etc? Maybe he just doesn't need a dm?

This is a canny read http://www.ultimatebuzz.net/forum/showthread.php?t=163475  :lol:

:spit:

This is actually hilarious.

av dun a few lasses while they were on like, 1 down gatesed in sum bushes, got blood allova me t-shirt, had to get the metro home wiv it on anarl all the way to wallsend haha

:lol:

This is a canny read http://www.ultimatebuzz.net/forum/showthread.php?t=163475  :lol:

:spit:

This is actually hilarious.

av dun a few lasses while they were on like, 1 down gatesed in sum bushes, got blood allova me t-shirt, had to get the metro home wiv it on anarl all the way to wallsend haha

:lol:

I will read every page in that thread as there is some belta terminology used in there.

"haha i did end up wiv a pure dog 1 nite nd couldnt face him so i made him do me wiv the rabbit"