Cheick Tioté (1986-2017)

madras

Yep we desperately need a brutal shafter, someone that shafts for the whole 90 mins and doesn't hide when his cock is red raw.

A "Brutal Shafter"  :lol:

It true, Smith dives in too fast and hurts his pee pee.

wonder if he speaks english

All he needs to know are words like ball, goal, offside, foul, red/yellow card, get him!, get the ball away! shooooot...  :lol:

not too hard to learn on a few hours flight.

"Stop choking him!"

:lol:

wonder if he speaks english

All he needs to know are words like ball, goal, offside, foul, red/yellow card, get him!, get the ball away! shooooot...  :lol:

not too hard to learn on a few hours flight.

"MAN ON!"

could be a translation but I think he might speak English

Speaking of his move to Newcastle, Cheik said: "It's a great thrill for me to be joining such a famous club as Newcastle United. I am aware of the great tradition of the Club and the tremendous support they get from the fans.

"I'm really looking forward to testing myself against the best that the Premier League has to offer and delighted also that I will be up against friends and colleagues from my home country who are already playing in England.

"This is a really proud moment for me and I can't wait to pull on the black and white shirt and do my best to help Newcastle United have a successful season."

could be a translation but I think he might speak English

Speaking of his move to Newcastle, Cheik said: "It's a great thrill for me to be joining such a famous club as Newcastle United. I am aware of the great tradition of the Club and the tremendous support they get from the fans.

"I'm really looking forward to testing myself against the best that the Premier League has to offer and delighted also that I will be up against friends and colleagues from my home country who are already playing in England.

"This is a really proud moment for me and I can't wait to pull on the black and white shirt and do my best to help Newcastle United have a successful season."

Aye, might be a translation. :lol:

Howay, man, Skirge. He speaks better English in that quote than you do, ffs.