Cheick Tioté (1986-2017)

madras

Guest Roger Kint

Brilliant news. Now sort the other one out and this transfer window has been 1000 times better than I expected.

Only 1000?

The window hasnt shut yet, still time for Ashley to hit us with a sickener.........

Brilliant news. Now sort the other one out and this transfer window has been 1000 times better than I expected.

Only 1000?

The window hasnt shut yet, still time for Ashley to hit us with a sickener.........

True, he's probably selling Carroll to Liverpool or summat.

(I'm not ITK on this by the way!)

Only 1000?

True, he's probably selling Carroll to Liverpool or summat.

(I'm not ITK on this by the way!)

Nah, he'll just go, break their jaws then NUFC will pull out in the last minute.

Question is, will he be demoralised that his thread didn't reach 300 pages? Ben Arfa will no doubt take the piss about it.

Nah.

"I have a longer thread!"

"Well I have a longer..."

Game over Tiote wins.

Question is, will he be demoralised that his thread didn't reach 300 pages? Ben Arfa will no doubt take the piss about it.

Nah.

Ben Arfa - "I have a longer thread!"

Tiote - "Well I have a longer..."

Xisco - "Game over Tiote wins."

Fixed.

Guest BooBoo

Cheik Cheik Cheik

Cheik Cheik Cheik

Cheik Tiote!

He's from the Cote D'ivorie

In West Africa,

Cheik Tiote!

Cheik Tiote!

He played in the Netherlands,

It's where he learned to dance,

Cheik Tiote!

Cheik Tiote!

(Shake your booty)

Cheik Cheik Cheik

Cheik Cheik Cheik

Cheik Tiote!

He's from the Cote D'ivorie

In West Africa,

Cheik Tiote!

Cheik Tiote!

He played in the Netherlands,

It's where he learned to dance,

Cheik Tiote!

Cheik Tiote!

(Shake your booty)

Ahem!

To tune of 'Shake Your Booty' by KC and the Sunshine Band.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Cheick Cheick Cheick Cheick

Cheick Cheick Cheick Cheick

Cheick Tioté  Cheick Tioté

Signed!

http://www.nufc.co.uk/articles/20100827/tiote-cheiks-into-toon_2240137_2136396

Tiote Cheiks Into Toon

Newcastle United have completed the signing of 24-year old midfielder Cheik Tiote from FC Twente, after the player was granted a work permit yesterday.

The Ivory Coast midfielder played in his country's three games in the 2010 World Cup in South Africa, and was part of the Twente squad that won the Eredivisie last season.

Tiote began his professional career with Anderlecht in Belgium in 2005, had a loan spell with Roda in Holland, before moving to FC Twente in 2008.

Speaking of his move to Newcastle, Cheik said: "It's a great thrill for me to be joining such a famous club as Newcastle United. I am aware of the great tradition of the Club and the tremendous support they get from the fans.

"I'm really looking forward to testing myself against the best that the Premier League has to offer and delighted also that I will be up against friends and colleagues from my home country who are already playing in England.

"This is a really proud moment for me and I can't wait to pull on the black and white shirt and do my best to help Newcastle United have a successful season."

Chris Hughton added: "Cheik is a terrific signing for us and I am sure he will prove to be an excellent addition to the squad. He has a first-class pedigree and I think his game is well suited to the Premier League.

"He did well with the Ivory Coast in the World Cup and is just reaching an age where his best years are now ahead of him."

The player has yet to join up with his new team mates and is expected to be on international duty next week.