Cheick Tioté (1986-2017)

madras

To be fair announcing actual signings has never been high on our list of priorities. It took us about another week to tell everyone we'd secured a deal for Colo when he was at St James' watching games, training with the team and Ashley was sitting with his pissing name on the back :lol:

It was nearly a month before we officially announced Jonas and Bassong :lol:

To be fair announcing actual signings has never been high on our list of priorities. It took us about another week to tell everyone we'd secured a deal for Colo when he was at St James' watching games, training with the team and Ashley was sitting with his pissing name on the back :lol:

Are you sure about Bassong? I thought we got told not long after the  Doncaster game AKA "NUMBER 46"

Jonas was not straight forward deal as it ended up being the most expensive free transfer.

From what I remember of the Jonas deal, it just randomly appeared on the official site before we'd even been linked, been told he was flying for talks, due to have a medical, etc.

Guest Heneage

Probably signed loads of players no one knows about.

:lol: imagine

"....who's that on the ball?"

"Ray Parlour"

"f***..."

:lol: :lol:

If this guy is as tough and competitive as his hype, then I hope his WP is through in time for him to play at

Wolves..this is exactly the sort of game in which those qualities will be needed and a result there would be as big a boost as the Villa one in my opinion.