Newcastle United 6 - 0 Aston Villa - 22/08/10 - post match reaction from page 36

Dave

Was that Young's chance flagged as offside? In tv pic it didnt show the flag going up and they showed a replay of the ball hitting Young's arm so I thought it could have been a freekick for handball?

Said it was handball. I didn't see it, but nee one complained about it, so assume it was correct.

Was that Young's chance flagged as offside? In tv pic it didnt show the flag going up and they showed a replay of the ball hitting Young's arm so I thought it could have been a freekick for handball?

I think that's absolutely correct. Commentators mentioned the handball thing afterwards, saying that's why play was stopped.

Commentators both said offside... It was clearly on.

BBC said it was a handball.. makes more sense now you mention seeing it.

Said it was handball. I didn't see it, but nee one complained about it, so assume it was correct.

Was a handball on the reverse angle replay IIRC.

Well am fkn past myself with delight.. cooked my fkn arse off in the sun.. sweated like the crack of a glass blowers are BUT WHAT A FUCKING DAY!!

Everyone of them played well, even Smith he was cracking...

Ashley Young what a crying arsed biatch he is!!

Lets hope we can keep that up!!

HOWAY THE FUCKING LADS!!!

What the fuck!!!

This was so fucking unbelivable good!

Defence was very good! Williamson was a rock today, very impressive!

Our CM was good today, Barton had a excellent match, smith had a good shift.

Wingers was superb.

Nolan scored 2.

Carroll was excellent, hattrick!

Im to Happy now, fuckin hell!

In your face Villa :celb:

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Fancy watching illegal streams, Dave.  :no:

--

Cracking game. Joey Barton ran the midfield, and I'm becoming more and more impressed with Mike Williamson's quiet, get on with it Defending by the minute.

Also:

http://www.zonalmarking.net/2010/08/22/newcastle-6-0-aston-villa-carroll-the-main-man-as-newcastle-run-riot/

Amazing to think that people on here wanted a Carroll - Beckford swap deal in January.

Didn't happen.

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,67405.msg2180912.html#msg2180912  O0

:laugh:

Another cracking Ronaldo quote!