Steven Taylor

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Taylor seems to be the one that's blocking most efforts from the opposition to me.  MYM seems to be the one that is none existant in his position.

I can't remember him doing anything at all today, I might have missed something but he was hopeless from memory.

Taylor seems to be the one that's blocking most efforts from the opposition to me.  MYM seems to be the one that is none existant in his position.

I can't remember him doing anything at all today, I might have missed something but he was hopeless from memory.

I'm not talking about yesterday, they were collectively awful and I was shouting like fuck when Taylor did his back peddling routine to play Sturridge onside.  Since he's came back Taylor has been the more impressive in the centre than MYM.

I'd rather Williamson than Taylor at the moment tbh, he might be as athletic as a snail but at least he doesn't have the positional sense of a epileptic rat under some strobe lights.

I fully realise no one will agree with this but i don't really care tbh.

I'd rather Williamson than Taylor at the moment tbh, he might be as athletic as a snail but at least he doesn't have the positional sense of a epileptic rat under some strobe lights.

And at least Williamson knows that he's a limited footballer and plays accordingly, Taylor thinks he's fucking Roy of the Rovers.

Taylor-Colo is a proven Prem pairing and right now that's what we need. Don't fuck around.

Anyone with Colo is a proven pairing. It's when you take Colo out of the equation we see how mediocre the rest really are.

And at least Williamson knows that he's a limited footballer and plays accordingly, Taylor thinks he's f***ing Roy of the Rovers.

My main thinking was that West Ham have close to zero pace and we need someone to compete aerially with Carroll but aye that too.

He was shite but I can't really bring myself to blame the players 100%.  Yes, they were rubbish and must take some of the blame but right now we're complaining the windows are dirty while the walls are falling down.

Guest Mantis

Lol at those wanting Williamson, short memories. Williamson is poor and Carroll would destroy him

Williamson is the last player this team needs.

Guest strongbow69

He was shite but I can't really bring myself to blame the players 100%.  Yes, they were rubbish and must take some of the blame but right now we're complaining the windows are dirty while the walls are falling down.

:snod: excellent analogy

Coloccini and MYM. What a match they'll be for Carroll, Remy and Giroud.

No thanks.

Taylor is no better, Carroll would eat him alive.

We'd be better off with Williamson than Taylor to go against Carroll IMO. Taylor doesn't man mark players so he's not likely to be up against Carroll in any case. He'll probably be running back towards the goal and try and block it on the line.

It was this guy bimpy. Get him.

Whoever says Williamson needs a slap.

Have we really come to Williamson replacing Taylor? The fans are going to be copying the players injury wise with all this kneejerking at the moment :lol:

Guest bimpy474

Coloccini and MYM. What a match they'll be for Carroll, Remy and Giroud.

No thanks.

Taylor is no better, Carroll would eat him alive.

We'd be better off with Williamson than Taylor to go against Carroll IMO. Taylor doesn't man mark players so he's not likely to be up against Carroll in any case. He'll probably be running back towards the goal and try and block it on the line.

It was this guy bimpy. Get him.

I shall unleash the hound.......:lol:

Guest bimpy474

Have we really come to Williamson replacing Taylor? The fans are going to be copying the players injury wise with all this kneejerking at the moment :lol:

Madness to even consider him, rank bad player. Tbf probably wouldn't look out of place in our team at the moment :lol:

At least Williamson would challenge Carroll in the air next week. Taylor would probably leave him to Colo or MYM and run towards the goal line to try and pull off a spectacular last ditch save.