Steven Taylor

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Aye no one mention he was at fault for the first goal.

And no he isn't a starter he's too brainless and he and Mapou can't play together. Tiote and the rest of the midfield did a very good job of protecting him that's about all there is to it.

williamson was more at fault he should have been able to cut out the cross, Dzekos movement was just too good for Taylor and thats what top players can do

And no he isn't a starter he's too brainless and he and Mapou can't play together. Tiote and the rest of the midfield did a very good job of protecting him that's about all there is to it.

Willo more at fault, just allowing the ball to trickle past him.

Williamson did a pretty f***ing poor job for the first goal as well.

Williamson has his spot and doesn't need to prove anything.... and besides Taylor was the one who was marking Dzeko and Taylor was the one who failed abysmally to stop him from getting past him to tap in the opening goal.

Does amuse that no matter how shit Taylor is he will always be defended, we will never go anywhere with dross like this starting.

williamson was more at fault he should have been able to cut out the cross, Dzekos movement was just too good for Taylor and thats what top players can do

This. I'm not a fan of Taylor, but at least he was attempting to block Dzeko's shot, plus he was probably expecting Williamson to try and cut out the cross at the near post.

This. I'm not a fan of Taylor, but at least he was attempting to block Dzeko's shot, plus he was probably expecting Williamson to try and cut out the cross at the near post.

He shouldn't have to block his shot if he actually stops him from getting a yard on him to begin with..... this is what i mean by saying he's brainless his positional sense is god awful.

Mapou doesn't allow that goal to happen and neither does Colo because they know that you don't allow the striker to get a yard on you in the box.

Taylor doesn't get this though and thinks he can win every single ball, he's brainless.

Guest palnese

Williamson has his spot and doesn't need to prove anything.... and besides Taylor was the one who was marking Dzeko and Taylor was the one who failed abysmally to stop him from getting past him to tap in the opening goal.

Does amuse that no matter how shit Taylor is he will always be defended, we will never go anywhere with dross like this starting.

That's the worst argument I've ever heard.

Does amuse that no matter how s*** Taylor is he will always be defended, we will never go anywhere with dross like this starting.

That's not my argument though.... but aye ignore the actual part i am argueing.

Guest palnese

Does amuse that no matter how s*** Taylor is he will always be defended, we will never go anywhere with dross like this starting.

That's not my argument though.... but aye ignore the actual part i am argueing.

Taylor could've done better, but Williamson didn't even looked bothered about stopping the cross.

I do find it hilarious that Taylor is suddenly seen as some Northern League clogger ever since he pushed some cunt over in the opening game of the season. In reality there's probably very little between him and Williamson, who everyone hated a few months ago too :lol:

In reality if the board had any semblance of ambition neither would be good enough for us.

I do find it hilarious that Taylor is suddenly seen as some Northern League clogger ever since he pushed some c*** over in the opening game of the season. In reality there's probably very little between him and Williamson, who everyone hated a few months ago too :lol:

Williamson understands his limitations and doesn't try to win every impossible ball leading to lots of spaces for attackers to exploit like Taylor does.

Williamson isn't good enough either really, but i feel a lot safer with him than i do with Taylor...

Anyway its going to be just fantastic watching Mapou play fullback every game till Debuchy gets back and then benched when Colo returns.

Resulting in a summer when Mapou leaves because he's pissed off being benched all the time and out of position for inferior players and Colo decides to leave 2 weeks later citing "personal problems".

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

Willo and Gouffran were the main culprits for the first although Saylor could've done better like making a block tackle. Had a good game imo and made a vital goal clearance later on. I was worried after we conceded because both him and Willo looked unsettled on the ball and we just couldn't play from the back. Fortunately they both regained composure and our game improved massively

Why are people talking about making a tackle? :lol:

Dzeko shouldn't be ahead of him to begin with, there's a thing called positional sense and Taylor doesn't get it.

You just don't allow the striker to get a yard on you in the box, its pretty simple stuff.

Why are people talking about making a tackle? :lol:

Dzeko shouldn't be ahead of him to begin with, there's a thing called positional sense and Taylor doesn't get it.

You just don't allow the striker to get a yard on you in the box, its pretty simple stuff.

Williamson does it all the time and was just as culpable for the goal anyway. :lol: