Steven Taylor

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

It'll be just like us for him to get in the side now, partner Colo and look his absolute best until we extend his contract and he dislocates his shoulder again putting the full stop at the end of his signature.

It is a matter of time before he is crippled again.

When fit he'd be my pick to partner Mbemba with no more signings but we all know he'll be 'out for the season' within a few weeks. Waste of space.

More than that he's an idiot. A ticking time bomb waiting to explode on the field.

Think he tried to handle that Hernandez shot which Krul saved, for instance.

When fit he'd be my pick to partner Mbemba with no more signings but we all know he'll be 'out for the season' within a few weeks. Waste of space.

More than that he's an idiot. A ticking time bomb waiting to explode on the field.

Aye a few people are going on like he's usually a good defender apart from the injuries but he is actually a pretty bad defender thay also gets injured a lot. At times he can look good but being a defender you don't get away with looking good at times. That said he works well with Colo and probably with Mbemba so  probably is worth a place at the moment

Most teams in the league move the ball too quickly for his slow mind to process, Man Yoo didn't outside the first 20 mins so i don't expect such a performance to translate consistently. Unless we suddenly become a lot more organised as a team and cover the back 4 effectively.

I thought that at the time, fucking knacker :lol:

Did he fuck try to handle the shot man. His arms were by his side.

Google 'Hernandez Save Krul". First link. Between 0:06 and 0:07.

He's too slow/shit to get there in time, so then his hands go to his side.

He tried something ridiculous, either way. :lol:

Aye much better to stay lying down at let him have a shot unchallenged  :rolleyes:

I'm not trying to bash him. Tackling/blocking with your head whilst on the floor is a ridiculous action in my book though.