Steven Taylor

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Guest reefatoon

He did a full lap of the pitch celebrating didn't he. Shushing the empty seats, fist pumping to the hot dog seller and pulling a groin two/thirds of the way around, where he went down like being taken out by a sniper. Classic Tayls.

It was a pretty classic Saylor performance. Gave Dempsey way too much space for his second goal, flopped around a bit after making clearances, the usual stuff. Wasn't as bad as Ridgewell, and tbf it was his first MLS game in a tough atmosphere. It could've been worse.

Didn't watch the whole game, but my favorite Saylor moment was around 10 minutes in when he collides with another Portland defender trying to close down a Sounders player, instead of covering for his teammate. Saylor continues running (having knocked his teammate down) and reaches twice in vain to grab the escaping Sounders player's shoulder to hold him and commit the "professional foul" as the Sounders player absolutely leaves Saylor in the dust. About 35 seconds into the highlight video on the main page of the Sounders site (couldn't find a direct link to the video - soz). So happy he's gone.

My local team's doing fantastically well this season. Hoping to catch Bantz come to Toronto and grace my home air.

Kids have started performing to fill out the squad when the likes of Altidore and giovinco are rested/Injured etc.. been a huge difference. Having giovinco to watch must be a delight I am jealous! Vancouver will never bring a player of that calibre in, tight wads. Tfc showing at the moment that adding a game changer like sebastian to a solid squad is paying off.

My local team's doing fantastically well this season. Hoping to catch Bantz come to Toronto and grace my home air.

Kids have started performing to fill out the squad when the likes of Altidore and giovinco are rested/Injured etc.. been a huge difference. Having giovinco to watch must be a delight I am jealous! Vancouver will never bring a player of that calibre in, tight wads. Tfc showing at the moment that adding a game changer like sebastian to a solid squad is paying off.

We're actually afraid of losing him to Europe! The league will be infinitely poorer without him. He's incredible to watch.

Didn't realise you were in the 6 DJ. We should arrange a Toronto meet up a few of us in here in and around Toronto.

I'm down! Mid-September onwards I can resume having a social life again, so let's PM and get stuff sorted.