Steven Taylor

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

To lose him is so stupid, we have a piss thin squad and look who we have as back up if he go's YUP fkn PERCH crazy zrazy shit, and when other big earners contracts are up wave them bye bye too.

I really do hate Ashley you clueless cunt, its football not minimum wage Sports Direct twats

To lose him is so stupid, we have a piss thin squad and look who we have as back up if he go's YUP fkn PERCH crazy zrazy shit, and when other big earners contracts are up wave them bye bye too.

I really do hate Ashley you clueless cunt, its football not minimum wage Sports Direct twats

i am worried about that too, i'm far from his greatest fan but if he goes, with sol looking likely to leave in the summer we'd be looking pretty thin at CB

kadar actually, and do you really think taylors worth 40k plus a week for someone who is our 3rd choice cb? I doubt williamsons on that much and hes 1st choice

To lose him is so stupid, we have a piss thin squad and look who we have as back up if he go's YUP fkn PERCH crazy zrazy s***, and when other big earners contracts are up wave them bye bye too.

I really do hate Ashley you clueless c***, its football not minimum wage Sports Direct twats

All of our good players earn good money.

Guest Tall Striker

Wish he'd just fuck off to be honest. Everyone else who's been offered a new contract has signed it.

We've got better than him and can sign better with little outlay.

He needs us a hell of a lot more than we need him.

Can safely say if he is playing against us in the second half of the season he'd be one the player I'd be singling out to put pressure on from our forward players a la Glen Johnson when he plays for England.

Colo's on £85,000 a week too   :kinnear:

Whatever he's on that contract was handed out during Ashley's initial big spending phase which ended with us getting relegated. I don't know why people keep chiming in with Colo's supposed wages, does anybody seriously think when his contract is up he'll get that sort of money again? At least Colo's a foreign mercenary and stays fit. What's local lad Taylor's excuse for wanting to screw his home town club?

Colo's hardly a mercenary.

Colo's on £85,000 a week too   :kinnear:

Whatever he's on that contract was handed out during Ashley's initial big spending phase which ended with us getting relegated. I don't know why people keep chiming in with Colo's supposed wages, does anybody seriously think when his contract is up he'll get that sort of money again? At least Colo's a foreign mercenary and stays fit. What's local lad Taylor's excuse for wanting to screw his home town club?

Colo's hardly a mercenary.

And never on 85k/wk in a million years.

Pards:

But Pardew said: “I have spoken to Steven Taylor this week. He wants a contract that he thinks is fair for his ability. If you are asking me do I want him to stay, the answer is ‘Yes’.” Pardew also revealed that he plans in-depth talks with the representatives of Joey Barton and Jose Enrique to clarify their long-term futures.

Read more: http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Newcastle-United-manager-Alan-Pardew-wants-Steven-Taylor-to-stay-at-the-club-article653785.html#ixzz18VeRah9Z

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

And never on 85k/wk in a million years.

I wouldn't be surprised if its close to that to be honest. While I haven't seen his contract info, the people I've talked to who 'seem' to know, suggest its a crazy basic wage, with very decent bonuses thrown in too.

Enrique's long term future - At least he's not going to 'try to do something with Enrique' :laugh:

I'm not too sure what is meant by "clarify their long-term futures."  That could include telling them they'll be going although I guess it will be more to do with wanting to know if they plan on staying.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Enrique's long term future - At least he's not going to 'try to do something with Enrique' :laugh:

I'm not too sure what is meant by "clarify their long-term futures."  That could include telling them they'll be going although I guess it will be more to do with wanting to know if they plan on staying.

Yeah, could really be either way its such an open quotation.

He can't be allowed to go for nowt in the summer. I know he's holding all of the cards but if the arsehole isn't going to sign then he needs to be forced out of the club for as much as we can get. Fuck him.