Steven Taylor

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Guest Roger Kint

Madness if that's true. £56k for Williamson - I can't say it.

I assumed he meant Willy was talking of Saylor's contract

No :(

Did he not say '5 or 6k'? Like you say he must be talking bollocks there.

I dunno, because 2 weeks before he thought he would be on his way out. Then a couple of weeks later he came in and was buzzing and really happy and said because of his new wages he just bought his wife two cars. Forget what they were but easily over £100K. May have been his signing on fee. I don't know. Most probably may have been exagerrated when my mate told me.

I did say that must be bollocks though because of our wage cap. And straight away he replied no that's defo what he said...

Hmm....

Why would he think was on his way out?

I dunno, because 2 weeks before he thought he would be on his way out. Then a couple of weeks later he came in and was buzzing and really happy and said because of his new wages he just bought his wife two cars. Forget what they were but easily over £100K. May have been his signing on fee. I don't know. Most probably may have been exagerrated when my mate told me.

I did say that must be bollocks though because of our wage cap. And straight away he replied no that's defo what he said...

Hmm....

Guest michaelfoster

That article is f***ing annoying. Same old Taylor guff and he wasn't "magnificent" against Liverpool at all. He was better than Sol Campbell, which isn't saying much.

thought he played well against liverpool tbf

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

He was alright against Liverpool, certainly higher in the pecking order than Sol for me. Sol could come in once in a while and do a good job (Man City away, Bolton away he came on and did well, Chelsea), but I'd rather have Taylor playing consitently than Sol.

Coloccini- Williamson- Taylor- Campbell, in that order

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

My cynical side is telling me that Taylor and Ben Arfa could have been tied up under Hughton but were delayed. PR games being played will mean that AP will get any feel good love thats going....... :shifty:

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/avs/avatar_9574.gif

I'll be gob-smacked if the bit about HBA is true, but if Taylor is ready to sign a new contract fair play. I doubt Ashley would pay over the odds in wages so a compromise must have been reached.