Steven Taylor

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Guest Haris Vuckic

It's funny that's all!

He came across really well, thick yes, but you would be thick too if you were stuck in perpetual childhood!

Guest Haris Vuckic

That's what it looked like yes, great presenting from Helen to pick a card of the floor like it was a positive thing.

I would rag her silly like so I might be biased.

Don't care really how he comes across on the telly. He's started the season well and looks back to his best. That's all I'm bothered about really.

Don't care really how he comes across on the telly. He's started the season well and looks back to his best. That's all I'm bothered about really.

Rather than being 'back to his best', I think this is the first time he's hit this level in his career. Really hope he can keep it up and more importantly, keep fit.

Rather than being 'back to his best', I think this is the first time he's hit this level in his career. Really hope he can keep it up and more importantly, keep fit.

:thup:

He got a fair bit of stick re- the villa handball (his response to that was genuine and brilliant btw), his lack of cheese knowledge and was even given a pretty hard time regarding the club's transfer business.  I thought he handled it well.  He clearly said he didn't want to do any magic  ;D and they kept pushing so he got himself out of it.  He's clearly a shy lad and I think he was well humoured throughout.  He is thick as mince mind.....

Guest VaVaVoom

When they we talkin about cheese i was half expecting him to randomly shout "football" in a tourettes kinda way.

He's got the personality of a wet towel.