Shola Ameobi

Keefaz

Well, it was Ba.

Fair enough, seems a lot of confusion about this mind. I thought it was Shola and when i listened to the phone in on Total Sport in the car after the match they seemed to think it was shola as well as do other people, but some like you think it was ba

Fair enough, seems a lot of confusion about this mind. I thought it was Shola and when i listened to the phone in on Total Sport in the car after the match they seemed to think it was shola as well as do other people, but some like you think it was ba

It was 100% Ba.

It was 100% Ba.

This.

Shola was at the back post and put his hands in the air immediately after the goal and looked up to the sky.

Well, it was Ba.

There's no confusion, and we don't "think" it was Ba, it definitely 100 % without a doubt was Ba.

Was 100% Ba. Everyone round me thought it was Shola until saw replay later on.

He was really up for this game as usual, only reason he came off and not Ba is that he wouldn't of been able to last the full 90 mins so would of had to be subbed off later 10 men or not. Hope he gets plently rest until the next one at SJP, where he will without doubt score a perfect hattrick