Shola Ameobi

Keefaz

If we really offered him yet another new contract then it's another one to add to the list of things that constitute a complete and utter fucking piss take. He's been finished for 3 years and was utterly wank on the whole even before then.

Suddenly a leaving player wants to leave after conflicting evidence to the contrary being bandied about for a couple of weeks. Under this regime? Surely not.

I'd massively surprised if he's turn it down, can't see where else he would go. Championship maybe? Either way I can't see it tbh

Depends on the terms I suppose. He could probably fuck off to America or someone like Qatar as previously mentioned and earn significantly more.

I'd massively surprised if he's turn it down, can't see where else he would go. Championship maybe? Either way I can't see it tbh

Depends on the terms I suppose. He could probably f*** off to America or someone like Qatar as previously mentioned and earn significantly more.

Yeah fair one. I just find it odd that he'd suddenly be turning down contracts. But idk, maybe he wants a payday/easy end to his career

Never really seen Shola as the final payday type, just an option really. I could imagine Ashley offering him a ridiculous for a footballer/reasonable for Shola contract.

Can this guy's departure be confirmed asap please.

The WC doesn't start in more than three weeks so you need to wait a bit for him to get on the plane.

Can this guy's departure be confirmed asap please.

The WC doesn't start in more than three weeks so you need to wait a bit for him to get on the plane.

:lol:

You're a horrible person LRD. A really horrible person.

I'm counting on Shola getting injured before the world cup still. It must happen.

Guest reefatoon

Well this has to be a sign that Steve Bruce should never ever get anywhere near managing us.  anyone that rates this useless clem should resign from football management

Signs for Hull and scores 50 goals in a season catapulting them to the title.  Is pictured proudly displaying his world cup winners and premiership winners medals alongside his knighthood when he's invited to Buckingham palace.

Signs for Hull and scores 50 goals in a season catapulting them to the title.  Is pictured proudly displaying his world cup winners and premiership winners medals alongside his knighthood when he's invited to Buckingham palace.

"it became evident in my 15th year on the bench that newcastle united were holding me back from reaching my potential"