Shola Ameobi

Keefaz

aye he was one of the better players for us in the first half (which was a good half by Pardew standards). I mean he was closer to the half way line than the goal most of the time it seemed, but i wouldn't expect anything else from a different striker capable of running while the cretin is still in the dugout.

Unpopular though this will be. I have to say Shola was playing well before the sending off in his isolated role up front.

I love our standards for a good Shola performance. He doesn't have to do anything good, or special, or even score. He just has to "Not f*** up".

After 14 years of it. It's nice when he manages that :lol:

It was genuinely good though. While it was nice to see that he had one last beast mode performance left in him, why did it have to be on a day we wanted to lose by a decent margin :|

:kasper:

Shola Ameobi has been giving a new contract.

"He'll now receive unlimited texts and calls and 5GB of data along with a  free Kindle"

He'll never use that much data, what an amazing deal.

Now piss off, Shola.

So what's the best way of getting hold of a Nigerian shirt with this lovable buffoon's name on the back? I've hoyed a £5er on him to get top scorer at 1,500-1 as well so it should pay for itself.

So what's the best way of getting hold of a Nigerian shirt with this lovable buffoon's name on the back? I've hoyed a £5er on him to get top scorer at 1,500-1 as well so it should pay for itself.

http://img.pandawhale.com/post-30364-you-are-so-dumb-you-are-really-uA6z.gif

:lol: I got that exact same price, just went £1 e/w on it though.

:lol: I got that exact same price, just went £1 e/w on it though.

Fuck man, I'll kill myself if he comes second now :lol:

KaKa, I'm sure a few years ago you had a Shola avatar and were one of his bigger fans on here.

Are you on drugs? Don't you dare  :lol:

I was sure you did. Perhaps mistaken identity. I remember someone with an avatar of Shola standing hands on hips, and they praised him a lot in the Shola thread.

KaKa, I'm sure a few years ago you had a Shola avatar and were one of his bigger fans on here.

Are you on drugs? Don't you dare  :lol:

I was sure you did. Perhaps mistaken identity. I remember someone with an avatar of Shola standing hands on hips, and they praised him a lot in the Shola thread.

Not me bro. Never been a fan. Awful player.