Shola Ameobi

Keefaz

They've got: Sanogo, Campbell, Gayle, Murray, Chamakh & Ameobi

Shola wouldn't get in ahead of anyone for me. I think he's genuinely there to be a good lad in the dressing room. Help sustain morale. Get in punctually in training and try his best.

But you're not (quite) Pards. Looking at that list, with Alan "Twat" Pardew in charge, if Sanogo doesn't play (or works out to be shit), then Shola starts.

They've got: Sanogo, Campbell, Gayle, Murray, Chamakh & Ameobi

Shola wouldn't get in ahead of anyone for me. I think he's genuinely there to be a good lad in the dressing room. Help sustain morale. Get in punctually in training and try his best.

We're talking about Pardew here.

He'll stick Gayle in a defensive wide man position, start with Sanogo and bring Shola on with 10 minutes to go (every game).

Chamakh will play left-back.

Palace fans don't seem too upset about it either. :lol:

Of course not, he's super Al, anything he does must be great.  I mean he found the likes of Cabaye, Perez ect, proper transfer genius, tactically aware, real man motivator who gets the best out of people!

:memelol:

Guest firetotheworks

Anyone that had a look on the Palace forums when they got Pardew, as well as their reaction when some of us tried to tell them, will think 'fuck them' immediately.

Direct replies to someone linking this thread over there.

"79 goals for Newcastle and still their fans moan no wonder Alan Pardew must be loving being at Palace now."

"Academy product and local boy, nigh on two decades in all at the club he's supported his whole life, sat on the bench next to people earning twice what he did instead of go in search of first-team football elsewhere, played hundreds of games, scored and made goals in the league, cups, European competition...Toon fans: 'hahaha guy's a c*nt hope I never have to see him again!!!'

F*ck off you utter dickheads... "

"I always thought the piss-taking of the "best fans in the country" tag was a bit of jealousy but having read more of their views than ever before during the last few weeks what with Pardew coming here and whatnot they do seem to be right up there in the muppetry stakes.

And more than a little delusional. "

Guest firetotheworks

:lol:

Credit to whoever that is for finding those things and not only flat out ignoring the fact that he scored 79 goals (11 of which were in the Championship) in 14 years, but then just making stuff up about him 'scoring and making goals'

Honestly, they're fucking mental man. You show them the sky and go 'that's blue' and the scoff at you and tell you that you're delusional. :lol:

:lol:

Credit to whoever that is for finding those things and not only flat out ignoring the fact that he scored 79 goals (11 of which were in the Championship) in 14 years, but then just making stuff up about him 'scoring and making goals'

Honestly, they're f***ing mental man. You show them the sky and go 'that's blue' and the scoff at you and tell you that you're delusional. :lol:

Tbf Shola's career stats must be up there with the best that a mickey mouse club like Palace have ever seen :lol:

Meh, Palace fans are bound to want to see the best in the situation, especially if they don't hate Pardew yet and haven't watched Shola actually play. Time will tell for them, it's inevitable.

The weirdest thing is they already have 3 or 4 better strikers at least.

Guest firetotheworks

He played in the Premier League for 14 years, at the same club, where he often started and was a 1 in 5 goalscorer and a 1 in 17 assister :lol: :lol: :lol:

How was that ever allowed to continue happening ffs!? He should have been thrown out over a decade ago.

He played in the Premier League for 14 years, at the same club, where he often started and was a 1 in 5 goalscorer and a 1 in 17 assister :lol: :lol: :lol:

How was that ever allowed to continue happening ffs!? He should have been thrown out over a decade ago.

This is one of the ultimate questions of our time.

Insane like, nearly 1 in 7 goal scorer if you look only at Premier League games as well, a record to be proud of though according to Palace fans :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

1 in 17 assists and he's a striker ffs, I cannot get over that. I'd take a stab in the dark and say that a lot of central defenders will have a better record than that.

Guest firetotheworks

Chose one at random and by sheer coincidence John Terry has exactly the same amount of assists (23) in the same number of seasons, albeit having played an extra 40 or so games.