Shola Ameobi

Keefaz

Guest Roger Kint

.com linking Sewelly's Shola compilation in their birthday story, frightening that he is closing in on 350 appearances for us.

Just love the crushing predictability of a Shola derby goal. Hope for the scruffiest deflected goal off his arse for the first followed by a mercurial double stepover and thunder bolt strike for the winner. #sholastyle #mackemslayer

Just put him into my fantaay football team, gonna sell him after the game until we play the mackems again

I can't believe that people still don't believe in Shola, NUFC fans and mackems alike - as though his powers vs mackems were a fairytale or circumstantial evidence or something :yao:

We're already playing turgid football (which won't change overnight, or more specifically, over the course of one derby game), and look most effective with Shola and one of the Dembas (Ba, in this form tbh).

There'll be time for us to perfect playing the Dembas together and not playing turgid football, but priorities: Newcastle must win this one game in the short-term, and Shola should play to maximise our chances of achieving this :snod:

Guest neesy111

Just put him into my fantaay football team, gonna sell him after the game until we play the mackems again

I can't believe that people still don't believe in Shola, NUFC fans and mackems alike - as though his powers vs mackems were a fairytale or circumstantial evidence or something :yao:

We're already playing turgid football (which won't change overnight, or more specifically, over the course of one derby game), and look most effective with Shola and one of the Dembas (Ba, in this form tbh).

There'll be time for us to perfect playing the Dembas together and not playing turgid football, but priorities: Newcastle must win this one game in the short-term, and Shola should play to maximise our chances of achieving this :snod:

Largely agree with this. :thup:

wonder how much money N-O will collectively put on the Fenham Eusebio to score against the mongs next week

Don't know but we should coordinate and sting one particular bookies.