Shola Ameobi

Keefaz

I'm presuming the user Foluwashola hasn't posted in this thread today because he's partying with the Ameobis

Hand was firmly attached to my penis for the duration of his birthday.

Belated greetings to the phenom, though. May you finally kill off the wretched tramps down the road this coming week.

I'm presuming the user Foluwashola hasn't posted in this thread today because he's partying with the Ameobis

Belated greetings to the phenom, though. May you finally kill off the wretched tramps down the road this coming week.

Can I also hoy the "Cerebral Assassin" and the "Apex Predator" into the mix for wrestling-themed Shola monikers? "Sexual Chocolate" goes without saying, obvs.

Can I also hoy the "Cerebral Assassin" and the "Apex Predator" into the mix for wrestling-themed Shola monikers? "Sexual Chocolate" goes without saying, obvs.

"Best in the World"

This time next week....

The Dark Knight Rises.

:knuppel2:

He's not the striker  Newcastle deserves, but the one it needs right now. So we'll do the Ameobi because he's a silent guardian, a watchful protector....a Mackem slayer.

This time next week....

The Dark Knight Rises.

:knuppel2:

He's not the striker  Newcastle deserves, but the one it needs right now. So we'll do the Ameobi because he's a silent guardian, a watchful protector....a Mackem slayer.

:snod:

Mick is Bane to Shola's Batman.

I'm just being realistic about him as a footballer. I stuck up for him when everybody said he was shit, because he wasn't.  Now it's gone the other way, I'm finding myself talking him down because he's not shit or good.  He's an average footballer who can at most raise his game a hand full of times a season.

On a scale of 0 to 10 I'd have to say he was a 5 type of player who has been very lucky to have had such a long career getting paid for not really delivering on a regular basis.

He comes across as being an absolute top person which while being good, is not what he’s paid for.

Shola seems a lovely fella but it's the clubs fault that after many many years of failing to deliver and fitness issues, he's still our go to striker when we cop a single injury. His wonderful ability for rising on a derby day should not mask the dozens of infuriating none performances he's delivered over the last twelve years.

"Champions League challengers." :yao:

You can't apply any normal type of scale to Shola, he just doesn't work like that

Spot on, all you can do is hum the Rocky theme tune in your head and send him out onto the pitch and hope for the best.

Fucking love Pennywell me.

After the Raylor game down there I was close to hysteria at the end when we were singing "Fuck off to Pennywell" as they were trooping out.