Shola Ameobi

Keefaz

Guest reefatoon

I wish Shola would treat pre season games like he does League games and stop fucking scoring. He does it every pre season, then we end up keeping hold of the big knacker, then the season starts and the real Shola turns up and offers jack shit.

I wish Shola would treat pre season games like he does League games and stop fucking scoring. He does it every pre season, then we end up keeping hold of the big knacker, then the season starts and the real Shola turns up and offers jack shit.

He's still capable of scoring in low pressure, low quality games.

I'll be fucking furious if he's involved in the matchday squad opening game - be an absolute fucking joke.

He told the Chronicle: “I’m a Newcastle player and I’ve got a year left on my contract.

“Every season there’s been speculation about me.

“I’ve always been focused on Newcastle.

“Whatever happens, happens, but I don’t really pay much attention.

“I just want to score goals for Newcastle.”

“I feel I can play football for Newcastle. I think I’ve got a little bit left in me.

“Whichever way the club wants to go, it’s down to them.

“If I’m wanted at Newcastle, I’ll play at Newcastle. If I’m not, I’ll go elsewhere.

“It means a lot to be playing now. I’m in the latter stages of my career.

“In recent months, I haven’t done that, which is very frustrating.

“I feel like I’m fit and strong enough to compete with anyone here at Newcastle.

“Hopefully, I can push for a place.”

United rounded off their Portuguese tour with a 1-1 draw against Champions League-bound Pacos.

Ameobi reflected: “It went from being a friendly to very competitive.

“There were a few tough tackles going in.

“I don’t think the ref dealt with them, and it just escalated.

“It’s disappointing that our captain got sent off, but I thought we coped really well.

“I know in a few instances their players reacted after the ball had gone.

“I think our captain took exception to that after seeing it happen four or five times, and the ref not really doing anything about it.

“You never want to react like that, but I didn’t feel the ref had to send both of them off.

“Worse things had happened in that game.

“It was a shame, but we dealt with it well.”

Ameobi took his pre-season account to two goals against the Portuguese side.

But he knows that they will count for very little when the Premier League kicks off next month with an opener against Manchester City.

He said: “It’s pre-season. At the end of the day, it doesn’t mean much.

“It was great to start my first game.

“I had a little niggle back in England, and thankfully the hand injury wasn’t as bad as first thought.

“I felt stronger as the game went on.

Scoring goals is what I’m about, and hopefully I can continue this nice vein of form.”

Seriously man, can't we just get rid of him, he was always only League One standard yet has managed to play top flight all his career (Except the blip season). I just don't get it,how can every manager except for Keegan want to keep him. He offers nothing and is worse than Carlton Cole.

Can't wait till this absolute lummocks fucks off and never darkens our door again. Yes, he's a professional and has played through to pain barrier to help NUFC and I applaud him for that; his uselessness and magic ability to get into our team via injuries, suspensions, religious disputes, visa issues, sorcery and blind managers has been holding the club back for years and that's why he needs to piss off sharpish for the good of our sanity.

I think I’ve got a little bit left in me

Wish he had gone full Mark Henry

http://www.memegeneokerlund.com/media/created/cf74b3.jpg

oh and

If I’m wanted at Newcastle, I’ll play at Newcastle. If I’m not, I’ll go elsewhere.

Well go then Shola because we don't want you.

Seriously man, can't we just get rid of him, he was always only League One standard yet has managed to play top flight all his career (Except the blip season). I just don't get it,how can every manager except for Keegan want to keep him. He offers nothing and is worse than Carlton Cole.

Obviously he's a long way from good enough for us, but lets not exaggerate too much.  The lad raped the Championship while he was fit, so he's certainly above league one standard (or was in the past anyway).