Shola Ameobi

Keefaz

He can't get another contract like, its time to make a stand if that happens.

Seriously. If Ashley was really out to troll the fans he'd have Shola's contract wrapped up through 2019. 

Guest reefatoon

He's good enough, or slightly too good, for the champ. But not good enough for the prem.

He was garbage for Stoke on loan in the Championship, he was benched after two atrocious displays, then slapped with a return to sender sticker at the end of the season.

He's good enough, or slightly too good, for the champ. But not good enough for the prem.

What a load of piss.

Think you need a timeout from this thread Ian :) or are you winding people up on purpose?

Angry mob? Torches and pitchforks?

No, just a sign that says 'The club hasn't done anything wrong'.

Oh wow, well done mate. Sarcastic, uncalled for and irrelevant, you've really outdone yourself there.

What a load of piss.

Think you need a timeout from this thread Ian :) or are you winding people up on purpose?

Well he dominated the Championship didn't he? I know he's older now, so he wouldn't be as good.

Oh wow, well done mate. Sarcastic, uncalled for and irrelevant, you've really outdone yourself there.

:lol: Touchy

I mean, it wasn't even anything about the club, how Pardew is the next Ferguson or how great Mike Ashley is. I wasn't even defending anything FFS, I can't win.

Not really. He had quite a few good games at the start and then was injured as per standard Shola. If we had relied on Shola we would not have gone up. Lovenkrands and Carroll were the partnership and as you say this was 2009. I'd take 2009 Shola as backup now at a push but this isn't 2009 it's fucking 2013 and he is still fucking here :(

I mean, it wasn't even anything about the club, how Pardew is the next Ferguson or how great Mike Ashley is. I wasn't even defending anything FFS, I can't win.

I'm just winding you up man.

I'm just winding you up man.

You sly dog.