Shola Ameobi

Keefaz

Will end up at one of Hull, Palace or Cardiff.

Will score 12-15 goals.

Will end up annoying every one even more than he has done during his time here.

:lol: I did have this thought for a second but then remembered it's Shola. The chances of him getting a premier league team is slim to zero, not to mention him scoring 12-15 :)

Will end up at one of Hull, Palace or Cardiff.

Will score 12-15 goals.

Will end up annoying every one even more than he has done during his time here.

:lol: I did have this thought for a second but then remembered it's Shola. The chances of him getting a premier league team is slim to zero, not to mention him scoring 12-15 :)

He will be with them for 10 years though.

Shola fucked himself playing through numerous injuries when we desperately needed him. I don't think it is anything to do with laziness at all and as others have said, he hasn't picked himself.

Obviously he has had a fantastic job being massively well paid which would all have loved but I feel no ill feeling towards him at all, again he didn't offer these contracts to himself and I honestly believe he thinks he is good enough so what moron would turn them down?

I wanted the lad to finish his career here, unfortunately although he is finished neither he or the manager see it so it is time he goes elsewhere.

Shola f***ed himself playing through numerous injuries when we desperately needed him. I don't think it is anything to do with laziness at all and as others have said, he hasn't picked himself.

Obviously he has had a fantastic job being massively well paid which would all have loved but I feel no ill feeling towards him at all, again he didn't offer these contracts to himself and I honestly believe he thinks he is good enough so what moron would turn them down?

I wanted the lad to finish his career here, unfortunately although he is finished neither he or the manager see it so it is time he goes elsewhere.

Guest hobshobs

Difference between being lazy, and being physically unable to move himself about much.

Exactly.

There can't be many players who've been around for over a decade, playing with a Premiership team and been physically unable to move themselves about much, for most if not all of their career. Just old Shola. The excuse book for this guy has nearly as many pages as the one Alan Pardew was using last season.

Difference between being lazy, and being physically unable to move himself about much.

Exactly.

There can't be many players who've been around for over a decade, playing with a Premiership team and been physically unable to move themselves about much, for most if not all of their career. Just old Shola. The excuse book for this guy has nearly as many pages as the one Alan Pardew was using last season.

Because his injuries and managers/coaches talking about him playing through them aren't well documented ffs! :lol:

Guest hobshobs

Exactly.

Because his injuries and managers/coaches talking about him playing through them aren't well documented ffs! :lol:

Aye, some even made him captain on occasion eh Alan.

Guest chicken little

:llorente?:

The children of the future will all here Shola stories. This man won't be forgotten.

"aye, do you remember that time shola fucked up and stood there with that horrible annoying fucking grin on his face again?"

Guest hobshobs

To be fair it'll hard to forget him when he has his statue installed

Statue installed? He is a statue. Never seen him move at pace in nearly 13 years.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11661/8827296/

Sheffield Wednesday play down Shola Ameobi link

Sheffield Wednesday boss Dave Jones claims there is no substance to reports linking him with Newcastle United striker Shola Ameobi.

It has been suggested that the Owls are among those considering an approach for a man being heavily linked with a move away from St James' Park.

Ameobi has slipped down the attacking pecking order at Newcastle and has just a year left to run on his current contract on Tyneside.

Alan Pardew has also admitted to being in the hunt for a new frontman this summer, which would further restrict the 31-year-old's first team opportunities.

Whether he does move on during the summer window remains to be seen, but Jones insists there is no chance of him ending up at Hillsborough.

He has been left bemused by some of the transfer rumours doing the rounds, with the Owls in no position to finance the kind of deals being discussed.

He told the Sheffield Star on the Ameobi link: "I don't know where people keep getting these names from.

"One minute it is Kenwyne Jones and the next it is Shola Ameobi.

"People keep linking us with players who are at clubs with far bigger wage bills than ourselves. It is absolutely ridiculous."

Guest hobshobs

Exactly.

nufc.com: "Missing from the 20 man squad that travelled to Fir Park on Tuesday was Shola Ameobi, who reportedly picked up an injury during pre-season training at Darsley Park."

Exactly.

nufc.com: "Missing from the 20 man squad that travelled to Fir Park on Tuesday was Shola Ameobi, who reportedly picked up an injury during pre-season training at Darsley Park."

Not sure what your post is implying? Are you suggesting that because I said he has played through injury he will play through EVERY injury?

I suggest he faked the injury and it will prevent him from moving to any other clubs meaning he remains here. Then Cisse leaves and Shola is promoted to first choice striker as we fail with a deadline day bid for Darren Bent.

Everybody wins!